✚ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎 ✚

Start from the beginning

"Nice place" Rotxo nodded walking in.

"Thank you" Neteyam smiled. "Lo'ak is in the backyard shooting some hoops. My Dad and little sister is by the pool, and Kiri is reading outside too" Neteyam explained.

"Nice, well then, let's go and play!" Rotxo beamed.

"Yeah!" They all cheared.

-

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐝 -

Currently, Jake and Tuk were in the pool having a play fight

Currently, Jake and Tuk were in the pool having a play fight. With Tuk pretending she was a fairy and her father playing as the villain.

"I will protect The Winxs!" Tuk cheared as she lifted her pink pool noddle, pretending it was a sword.

"Not if my dark magic has somethin' to do with it!" Jake played along as he held some pool balls.

"Zapping laser!" She announced as she used her pool toy like a wand, attacking her father with fake magic.

"Argh! Ah!" Jake pretended to be hit as he sink into the water.

"Yes I did it!" Tuk cheared.

"Uh, uh uh" Jake got back up.

"But that was my strongest spell!" Tuk whined.

"You're gonna have to try harder than that to get me down!" Jake gave his best villain voice.

"Noo!"

"Take this fairy!" Jake began throwing the pool balls at her. But also gently so they wouldn't hurt her.

"Take cover!" Tuk yelled as she dunked into the water.

"Where did she go!?" Jake looked around, pretending she had disappeared.

Swimming below, Tuk swam to her father's feet, then using her arms to bring him down by his waist.

"Noo! She got me!" Jake yelled out, playfully dropping down into the water, causing a huge splash.

"Here we have some snacks after we play, so help yourselves" Neteyam pointed out to the bowls of snacks on the dining table.

"Damn, you guys prepared a lot" Sky gasped to the many food on the table.

"Well, there is a lot of you, so we had to make sure everyone is going to be well fed" Neteyam chuckled.

"Thank you so much Neteyam" Tsireya smiled.