✚ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 ✚

𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐏𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 -

The celebrations were still going on strong as the pitch was overfilled with Phoenix supporters hugging, dancing and kissing

The stadium blared with different types of music, everyone minus the opposing team, we're dancing and having the time of their lives.

The Sully and Denver family had walked down to the pitch to congratulate Neteyam.

"I'm so proud of you baby!" Neytiri hugged her son and started placing a bunch of kisses on his cheeks.

Neteyam laughed.

"Thanks Mama" He hugged her back.

"Ma relax, you're gonna look like those weird Moms that act like girlfriends" Lo'ak rolled his eyes.

The families laughed.

Neytiri didn't bother with her son's comment as she gave her son one last kiss and cupped his face.

"You did so well, I'm sure some scouters were here, and if not those news channels definitely picked up on your amazing talent" She grinned.

"Wai- what? There were news channels here?" Neteyam blinked in confusion.

"Didn't you see them? They were lined up down there" Deshawn pointed down to the news channel set ups.

"Shi- uh, no, what!?" Neteyam turned around, his braids swinging with maximum speed as he looked to the camera crews and the news anchors.

"Don't worry son, trust me when I say you did amazing out there" Jake smiled warmly.

Neteyam looked up to his father, happy to hear such a genuine comment, his eyes sparkling in appreciation.

"Thank you Dad" He smiled.

"Yeah man you did great, scouters would be dumb to pass you up" Miles complimented.

"Thanks Miles" Neteyam smiled.

"You did amazing Teyam!" Tuk cheered.
"They way you went whoosh, and then you were on the ground, and then I was sad cause you looked hurt, but then you got back up and kept running! You were so cool Teyam!" Tuk rambled on excitedly, acting out her words, showing how excited she was.

"Awe, thanks Tuk Tuk" Neteyam grinned as he went to lift her up.

"Yay!" She grinned as she wrapped her arm around his neck.

"Congrats brother, although I still find football stupid, this game didn't convince me" Kiri shrugged, holding a smirk.

A couple of days before the game, Neteyam and Kiri had a bet that if he was able to make her appreciate football, then she would have to join a sports club.

"Awe, for real?" He pouted.

"Yup, especially with that dumb fight" She shrugged.

"Oh yeah, what happened down there?" Lo'ak asked.