Green

• Green is the color of nature per excellence. It represents harmony, growth, exuberance, fertility and freshness.

• Have a strong relationship on an emotional level with security. So in contrast to red (connotation of danger), it is used in the sense of "free hand" in signaling.

• The dark green also has a social correspondence with money.

• Green has great healing power. It is the most relaxing to the human eye and can help improve sight.

• Green suggests stability and endurance.

• Sometimes it is also associated with lack of experience: "It is very green" to describe a rookie, it is used in several languages, not just Spanish.

• In heraldry, green represents growth and hope.

• We recommend using the green associated with medicines or medical products.

• Because of its association with nature is ideal for promoting gardening products, rural tourism, outdoor activities or organic products.

• The dark, by its association with money, dull green and is ideal for promoting financial products, banking and economy.

• Green "Water" is associated with the protection and emotional healing.

• The yellow-green is associated with disease, discord, cowardice and envy.

• Dark green is associated with ambition, greed, greed and envy.

• The olive green is the color of peace.