Red

• Red is the fire and blood, so it is associated with danger, war, energy, strength, determination, and passion, desire and love.

• It is a very emotionally intense color. Enhances human metabolism, increases respiration rate and raises blood pressure.

• Has a very high visibility, which is often used in important warnings, bans and calls for caution.

• Bring the text or images with this color first by highlighting up on the other colors. It is highly recommended to route people to make quick decisions while in a website.

• In advertising on red to evoke erotic feelings is used. Symbols like red lips or nails, shoes, dresses, etc., are archetypes in the suggestive visual communication.

• Red is the color to indicate danger par excellence.

• As is very related to energy, it is very suitable for cars bikes announce, energy drinks, games, sports and risky activities.

• In heraldry, red symbolizes courage and bravery. It is a color widely used in the flags of many countries.

• The light red symbolizes joy, sensuality, passion, love and sensitivity.

• The rose evokes romance, love and friendship. It represents feminine qualities and passiveness.

• The dark red evokes energy, vigor, anger, willpower, anger, rage, malice, courage, leadership. In another sense, it represents nostalgia.

• The brown evokes represents male qualities and stability.

• The reddish brown is associated with the leaf fall and harvest.