chapter siete

(Tim's POV)

after i jumped out the window i ran to 7/11 and i got a slurppe (heathers lez gooooo) and in the parking lot i checked out how hurt i was and turns out i sprained my ankle, how fun... but of course i had to go back to campus and that wouldn't be a fun trip with my ankle but i had to do it anyway and as i was almost there i saw Bob (#Bobfanclub) and he walked over to me "what did you do?" he said as he watched me limp "by whatever do you mean i have done nothing wrong" i say with a sarcastic joking tone "i only jumped out a window" i said with confedence "YOU DID WHAT-" bob shouts "honestly tho bet" he added "now can you help me get back to campus?" I ask hoping he stole a cart from Walmart "what do you want me to do? bring you there like a princess?"Bob said making me wanna smack him "no i dont"i say sternly "ok then you get a piggyback ride" Bob said jokingly as he crouches for me to get on thinking i will say no  "ok" i say hoping on to his back to his suprise "i was joking" he said hoping i would get off "you offered" i say as he sighs and takes me back to campus very mad at me for making him do this as im thinking about videoing this Bobs phone rings and its Alex.

(Alex's POV)

"hey Bob we have a problem, Tim jumped out a window and i cant find him cam you help?" i say over call worried about him "done" he said seeming out of breath "he went to 7/11 and his ankle got sprained and he is making me carry him back" he said gasping for air "you offered" i hear Tim say in the backround "now gimme the phone and keep walking we gotta get back class is in 30 mins" i hear Tim say "fine heres the phone now talk you your boyfriend about some random drama or somthing" Bob says handing the phone to Tims from what i can guess "boyfriend?" i ask "n-no idea" he studders but i dont think much of it after all  he is dating elisty (chapter 5)

he wouldn't like me like that right?

(word count : 390)

---------------------------------------------

i made them to much like me lol but im chillin in class and fazbears pizza just texted me and im scared to open it but there will be no more set time for when i post just not the weekend i will try to get at least one out a week but idk also im goinf to the fnaf movie so YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE bye for now <3