Extracted Claus

What a play by the psycho in the right corner.

"Sooo....is anyone gonna mention how the kitchens caught fire randomly?" A skywing guard asked, looking between his two accomplices. Their shrugs of indifferentment eluding his answer.

"I think it was that flaming freak. Always setting fires everywhere for us to clean up. She should just stay in her pen and kill when told to." Another guard responded, digging his claws under his armor in attempt to satisfy a scratch on his neck.

"I don't think so. I didn't see any scorched footsteps around the kitchen. Maybe one of the cooks accidentally lit some cooking oil?" A feminine voice suggested. Fixing her bright yellow wings into a more comfortable position.

"Either way, now we have to eat half cooked field food for the time being until it can be fixed." The first growled. His stomach already voice its displeasure in eat such disgusting and tough food. It was always either gummy, chewy, or rock solid.

The trio fell into silence, the empty halls echoing the distant sounds of other soldiers and troop patrolling the halls. Not damn thing ever happens in this part. No intruders, attacks or raids.

"Welp." The orange male sighed. "My shift is done. The next replacement will be in shortly." He announced, stretching his limbs before picking up his halbred. "Don't have to much fun." He said sarcastically before trudging off down the hall and around a corner. Disappearing to no doubt the barracks to call in for the night.
Leaving just him, and Tailfeather to stand guard at the...empty halls.

After several long seconds of silence, Tailfeathers ears perked up as she focused her listening. A devious smirk appearing on her orange face as she focused her attention back to him.

"Tailfeather-"

"Okay Eagle. We may not have a lot of time, so you're going to have to finish quickly if we want to get this done." She interrupted with a seductive gleam in her eye. Already fixing her attention to his crotch as she got in level with it.

"Tailfeather, you know what will happen if we get caught. We get off shift in a little bit." He warned, but she was already trying to coax him out.

"Oh come on. Where's your thrill? Besides..." She licked his sheath, trying to pull it out of him. "I'm parched. Maybe a certain gentle-dragon can satisfy that want?" She purred, licking his tip, making him stifle a small moan.

"Mmm. Maaaaybe just a small taste for you. After our shift however..." He purred.

"Rawdog me!" She beamed. "Put a reason to get me out of this war for a while." She spoke, her dirty talk coaxing more and more of him out into the light.

"You have such a way with words darling." He purred, watching her slowly get to work. Working her way down in her desire to service him so willingly.

"Oh you know it babe." She giggled. "Now gimme it all-"

BA-BOOOOM!!!!

Blinding orange light shot across the windows of the hall, shattering bits of glass and rock as the two were thrown into the opposite walls. The power of the explosion shaking the palace walls.

"Wha-wha-what!" Eagle cried, pulling Tailfeather to her feet as alarms sounded off. Screams of fear and agony rang out in his ears as dragons flew over the flames.

What just happened?

Well...oddly convenient I guess? Last night when they were setting up camp, he and Riplash were discussing various ways they were going to get into the palace. From sneaking in and stalking the halls, to outright waltzing in and offering his service under the clause of Queen Scarlet always needing assassins and bounty hunters.