Blissful Times

Enjoy.

It was a few days since he ran into Raspberry and Moonstar. And he was thoroughly enjoying it. It was a peaceful place, birds chirping, monkeys hollering while they swung through the canopy.

Yeah, it was a nice place.

He was currently laying on a massive branch he made. It was big enough to hold him and two others if he wanted. But right now, it was just him, and the small animals that chose to get close to him.

"Hey Riplash!" Moonstar called.

He craned his head over, looking down at the purple dragon.

"Yes?" He called down, watching as she looked around a few times before looking up.

"I don't remember a tree limb that big before." She called up.

"Then come check it out." He retorted, watching her roll her eyes before she started flapping her wings. Rising closer and closer to his spot.

She landed with a slight thump. The tree limb barely even acknowledging her added weight.

"Oh wow. This is a strong piece of wood." She commented. He huffed in amusement, waving his talons as a vine slithered up in front of her. She took several steps back as the vine slithered up to her, stopping right in front of her.

"What is this?" She raised an eyebrow, watching the vine. He smirked, snapping his talons.

She gasped as several brightly colored flowers grew out of the vine. Bright blues, reds, yellows, purples, and pinks dotted the vine.

"Interesting isn't it?" He asked, watching her pick the flowers.

She nodded.

"How did you do that?" She asked, watching the vine retract back into the tree.

"I believe it's called "leafspeck"." He mused.

"Interesting. Is this a form of magic?" She asked.

He shrugged. "Probably." He hummed.

She held the flowers she picked, looking them over.

"Raspberry loves raspberries. Can you grow some?" She asked. "I want to make something for her. Since it's her hatchingday and all." She explained.

"Do you have any raspberry bushes around?" Riplash asked, rolling over onto his stomach, the bark scraping against his metel.

She thought for a second.

"I believe they are still there."

"Where?"

"I'll show you." She hummed, standing up then looking down at him.

He rolled his eyes as he followed suit, watching her glide off before he followed in tow. Narrowly avoiding the trees, vines and bushes. Passing by colored frogs and birds.

Such a nice place. Though not ideal to live in.

He thought, following her through the tight twists and turns. Though being behind her did have its advantages. Such as getting a good view of her backside. How it had a healthy shape and curve to her backside.

Wonder if she has ever had any action. He wondered. Her hips were just begging to be grabbed ahold of, ready to use her at any moment.

He shrugged off his dirty thoughts as they landed. Kicking up dirt as their talons scraped along the ground.

"Here we go." She said, gesturing with her head, wings and tail. Bright green plants surrounded them (the raspberry plants he assumed).

"These the plants?" He asked.