Broken Heart and Blistered Feet

Começar do início

"Cam, it's not your fault. How could you ever imagine that my new friend was your ex-boyfriend?" I ask him and he sighs softly.

"Just seeing how upset and heartbroken you were tore my heart apart. I never want to see that look again." He tells me and I kiss his chest gently.

My phone buzzes and I pick it up.

From Shawn✈️
I would like to meet up just to clear the air. Can we do that today? All three of us?

"Shawn wants to meet up today and talk about it. What do you think?" I ask him and he sighs softly.

"It might not be a bad idea. I think Shawn needs closure and meeting up might help with that process..." he replies and I nod in agreement.

To Shawn✈️
Monterrey Cafe at 11am

From Shawn✈️
I'll see you there.

Cameron and I cuddle for a little bit longer before we get up and take a shower together. We stand underneath the hot spray of water and I feel relaxed and calm. Only Cameron can make me feel this way. I'm too sore to make love but we kiss and his hand trails down to my erection. He starts to stroke me slowly and I moan softly against his lips. Our tongues play with each other and I take his cock into my hand as well and pump it to the same rhythm as Cameron has. It might seem simple but it's so sexy and turning me on so much, I need him inside of me so bad but I definitely wouldn't be able to walk if we did it.

It doesn't take long for us to cum, I shiver as pleasure washes over me. He can make me feel so good from the simplest touch.

"I love you so much, baby. I'm completely devoted to you." He murmurs as we kiss slowly. His words soothe me and I'll never get tired of him saying that.

"I love you too. I'm so happy with you and I wouldn't change a thing about it," I whisper in return. He smiles and then gives me one last kiss before we shut off the shower and dry ourselves off. We get dressed and leave for the cafe, it's just down the street from us and they have the most delicious coffee and croissants. Their Belgian waffles are my new favorite.

We hold hands as we walk and I spot Shawn right away. He's sitting outside at a table and he looks miserable. His eyes are red and his nose appears irritated, he nursed a cup of coffee in his hand. When we sit down at the table he gives us a sad smile. Usually Cameron and I sit close and he has an arm around me but I don't want to make any unnecessary drama or purposefully hurt Shawn because that's not me.

Before we begin our conversation we order our breakfast and then there's a few moments of silence after the waiter leaves.

"So we met on the airplane, I guess you were moving here to be with your boyfriend. I told you my story and how I still love my ex-boyfriend with all of my heart, my greatest regret in life is the decision that I stupidly made while he was going through the worst period of his life. You told me that he would be blind not to forgive me and encouraged me to contact him and invite him to my show. Turns out your boyfriend and my ex-boyfriend are the same person, quite honestly that sucks. It sucks that I was a few months too late and I'm just being honest here." Shawn says and we listen to him quietly. This meeting is more for him than it is for us. I'm secure in my relationship with Cameron.

"My heart broke when he chased after you, I thought he was here for me and I was so happy because we were going to be together again. I'm miserable, I can't imagine the rest of my life without Cameron..." he awkwardly trails off and I frown at him.

"Shawn I feel for you, I do. But Cameron has completely moved on, he doesn't love you at all and I'm being honest here as well. We are completely in love and devoted to each other, whatever chance you thought you had with Cameron is nonexistent." I reply bluntly and I feel kind of bad for how I said it but it needs to be clear that he should stop pursuing Cameron because it's not going to happen.

"Cam?" He murmurs and I have to roll my eyes.

"Everything Nash said is true, Shawn. You abandoned me when I needed you the most, you shattered my trust in you when you cheated on me first and then broke up with me. I didn't need your pity, it would have been better if you were straight up with me but staying with me out of pity while you cheated on me was overwhelming. Jack is the only reason I'm here today." Cameron says and I take his hand and lace it with mine. Shawn's eyes shine with fresh threads and he looks down at his coffee as he sniffles softly.

"We don't mean to make you cry, we just want to make it clear that you have no chance of getting back me." Cameron says and Shawn nods sadly. He wipes his eyes and then stands, he places money for his coffee on the table and we watch him silently.

"Thank you for meeting with me," he says quietly and he turns around and leaves without waiting for a response.

"Do you think he's going to give up?" I ask Cameron as the waiter brings our food.

"No, I know Shawn and he's surprisingly stubborn." Cameron replies.

That doesn't make me feel good, it doesn't make me feel good at all.

A/n- sorry for the long wait, I was concentrated on my other books but now I think I can update these regularly.