22. Finally Married

Start from the beginning

Jaiveer smiling brightly while sitting on the chair. Suddenly Vihaan turns to see if he is okay, making him rub his chest as if he is in pain.

Vihaan narrowed his eyes at him and raised his brows suspiciously. 

"Nanu, you are rubbing on the wrong side," he murmured, making Jaiveer surprised. Vihaan smirks at him.

"Shut up, stupid. Make sure it remains secret forever," Jaiveer whispered, giving him a warning look.

"Nanu, you shouldn't talk in this condition," he innocently said looking worriedly as if he didn't know about his fake heart pain.

Jaiveer nodded satisfied with his acting. Then they look ahead to see the bride and groom doing rituals.

Amaira holds Aaravi's maang tikka as Abhimanyu fills her hairline with Sindoor. A choked sob escaped from her lips as a little bit of powder fell on the bridge of her nose. A warmth spread through her body and finally her heart, which was restless for a few days, felt at peace as if realizing the claim of its real owner, her Manyu.

Abhimanyu looked at her beautiful face with a little sindoor on her nose. His lips curve a little in happiness.

Taking a black beaded Mangalsutra, Abhimanyu leaned toward her and fastened it behind her neck. She turned slightly, feeling his warm breath on her cheek. 

Abhimanyu looks at her beautiful eyes and lightly gazes his lips on her cheek, making her heartbeat rise suddenly.

He leans back and looks at their family who has a beautiful emotional smile on their face as they shower flowers on them. 

Abhimanyu helped Aaravi to stand up after the priest announced them as husband and wife. 

They walked near their family and took Jaiveer's blessing. He blesses them in his fake weak voice. 

Abhimanyu hugged him tightly and smiled.

"Thank you, Dadu," he whispered, making Jaiveer stiff and shocked for a second but feeling his smile he lightly patted his back.

Then they took blessings from everyone who was genuinely happy for them as they knew only Abhi can make Aaravi normal like before.

Aaravi stayed silent and lost while everyone was sharing joy and showing happiness for them.

Siya kisses Aaravi's face lovingly while crying silently.

"May God give you my share of happiness," she whispered, caressing her face, making Aaravi sob badly.

She tightly held her mother's saree pallu and shook her head.

"I love you Ma. Thank you for being my mother," she whispered in her broken voice, making everyone cry. 

Ashika turned her face to wipe her tears. 

Ruhaan comes near seeing his wife and daughter cry. He smiles at his daughter and places his hand on her head. Aaravi looks up to see him and falls into his embrace, making him wrap his arms around her and silently cry, closing his eyes.

"My baby…" he whispered, kissing her head and sigh. 

Aaravi cried hysterically on his chest while tightly clutching his kurta. Ruhaan rubs her back to calm her down.

"Daddy is always here for his princess. Don't cry bachcha. You just have to call once, I will be in front of you," he softly said and cupped her face. He kissed her forehead and wiped her face gently.

"Abhimanyu and everyone there will be there to take care of you. Abhimanyu is the best of you, baby. I know but if he ever has trouble just let me know I will beat him into pulp," this makes everyone chuckle. Abhimanyu smiles as Aaravi smiles slightly at her father's words.