ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴅᴇᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀꜱ

———————

𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝
𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡
𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞,
𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦

-𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧

———————

THIRD YEAR

PRISONER OF AZKABAN

The sound of the train engine made Athena's compartment rumble. She looked outside, the window showed a green landscape as they moved quickly. The speed reminded her of when she would ride on her horse through the island. Oh, how she missed Themyscira.

In front of her lay an adult male who had been sleeping since she entered. His glasses barley on his face. His greying light brown hair was hit by the sun that came in thanks to the big window in the compartment. He wore shabby, patched clothing and many would say he looked dead if you couldn't hear his deep breaths.

Athena was reading one of the many books that the amazons had collected in their library hundreds of years ago. This story had captivated her since she had read the first page a few days ago, she admired how the greeks could write.

Before she could continue reading three well known silhouettes appeared. Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley and the famous Harry Potter.

" I thought this compartment was free." The girl with wavy brunette hair said. " Do you mind?" She asked shyly.

"Not at all."

They all looked at the adult as they sat down, and their gaze directed at her shortly after. "Who is that?" She said while the looked at the adult in the compartment.

"New Defence against the Dark Arts Teacher i guess. In his bag says his name is Remus Lupin. Don't worry about him waking up, he's been sleeping even before I got here and still hasn't woken up even when we went through the rough bits of the track."

Ron whispered something in Hermione's ear, a few seconds after he was met with a death stare. Athena ignored his whisper, she had learned to ignore them since she had started attending Hogwarts. She took out her book and continued reading.

Whispers echoed the compartment, Hermione and Ron looked at Athena's neutral face as they continued having their secret conversation.

A couple minutes passed and Hermione raised her voice, making Athena jump " Oh for heaven's sake Ron! ¿Do you honestly believe that Sirius Black, who has already murdered in a crowded street for your information, is going to worry about us being there if he wants to attack Harry?

They stayed silent for a while, worried that the girl in the compartment had overheard. The golden trio looked at each other as the auburn-haired girl read.

"What's your name?" The boy with emerald eyes said with worry in his eyes. She stayed quiet for a second admiring his jaded eyes, but once she realised the people who she shared the compartment with might get the wrong idea she answered in her usual calming tone.