Chooda

Sitting infront of a dressing table and looking at my own reflection made me feel suffocated. I felt a pang thinking about Him. The Promise I made didn't even lasted for one day. Breaking promises is never in my dictionary but today I did. I know I won't see him after this day but I can hear those accuses and the awful messages from his heart which is connected with mine.

As I am thinking all these my parents arrived with their head down making me more weak. "Dad, please don't feel like you guys were forcing me or something. It's my own will that I accepted this marriage and dragged it in my fate. Don't just blame yourself. You both sacrificed many things for me and di and today I am just giving your respect and reputation back as a return", I said making them feel light.

I never wished to see my parents tears but today I have to just because of Di. I could never forgive her for whatever she did today. After sometime groom's cousin came and asked me to come down as pandit ji is called the bride. My parents holded me from both sides and helped me to walk with my heavy lehanga.

My Heart started beating very fast when I saw him sitting in mandap infront of the holy fire looking totally handsome in that sharwani.

I am sure my heart skipped a beat when our eyes met as he looked at me with some certain of emotions in his Hazel orbs which I can't understand

I am sure my heart skipped a beat when our eyes met as he looked at me with some certain of emotions in his Hazel orbs which I can't understand. Suddenly he stood up and walked towards me and extended his hand with a small smile dancing on his lips. That smile somewhat made me feel relaxed.

I kept my hand on his while he holded it very lightly and in soothing way. He helped me to climb those three stairs to reach the mandap. We both sat infront of the holy fire.

I can feel that everyone is smiling at us

I can feel that everyone is smiling at us. I thought to have a breathtaking wedding but I got the one which is very certain and rushed. No doubt this is very expensive wedding but Money can't buy happiness.

I want to accept that I really felt good when he stood up and helped me and I felt current passing into my body when he holded my hand. I am somewhat happy that he didn't just looked at me like I am his replacement.