"It's such a shame though, Toshinori passed out already. He won't be able to see his close friend fight."Gran Torino said. Somehow it sounded as if he was teasing someone.

"Well, we could wait for him to wake up, then we'll continue. How does that sound?"Many 'yays' erupted as Nana said that.

...

"Finally, you're awake Toshi!"Nana slaps Yagi from his slumber, fully waking himself.

"Did I pass out?"The said boy sat up.

"Yeah, you did."Huan casually says as Gran Torino starts.

"Well, then. Let's continue on the fight, shall we?"

"Wait— (Y/n) still hasn't fought yet?"Yagi asks. "No, I haven't. We were waiting for you, sleepyhead."

He looks to me whose eyes looked as if there were stars in them. "Ready yourself (Y/n)."Aki chuckles.

I made a frown as Yagi diverts his attention to Aki.

I walked up to Aki as she cracked her knuckles, an action of hers she used to do to tease me.

"Don't do that, Aki. Please."I whined.

"But it's fun seeing you scared~"She said in a teasing tone.

"Ready? Go!"Gran Torino yells, once again.

Without a thought, I charged straight to Aki as I raised my fist.

She managed to grab my fist before it collided with her face.

"Seems like hard work paid off."The hero smiled.

"Well, look who taught me?"I returned the smile as I kicked her in the stomach.

She was taken aback because she was somehow blown back by the strong force of my kick.

"Heh, that was dirty—"She went quiet as she saw my eyes.

The four pointed star in each of them.

"Well, it's perfect for the likes of you!"I laughed (in a good way) as she smiled.

'She's really taking after me, isn't she?'Aki thought, which made her smile even wider.

"Woah! Is that really (Y/n)?!"Kyoto said as she latched herself onto Fumi, who was blushing a bit.

Of course, this didn't go unnoticed by me which I sent Fumi a wink. She seems to have muttered something.

"Eyes on me, (Y/n)."I hit someone behind me. I knew who it was as I quickly ducked.

"You noticed fast."Aki says, surprised. I smiled and stood there. "Why are you smiling?"She looked down and noticed that she was out of the line.

Oh, I forgot to mention that there were lines on each side. If you crossed them, you'd lose.

"That was quite fast."Nana says with slight widened eyes.

"She'll be able to surpass the others soon without a doubt."Gran Torino said as they looked at me laughing with Aki.

"That's good."Nana smiled.