-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 193: Operation Fox and Peacock (2)

    "Zhizhi!" The little raccoon bared its teeth at Milne when he heard Milne calling it a little thing again. Milne knew that the little raccoon could do nothing to him at this time, so he made a face at it.

  Tan Xiaoshi didn't expect that the two of them would meet and come to save her together. She was very moved. Tan Xiaoshi thought about it and realized that it wouldn't be a big problem for Milne to fly away with her, but she was worried that Xiaoli would be caught by them.

  Milne seemed to see Tan Xiaoshi's worry and said: "Don't worry, the little thing is so fast, those ghost beasts can't catch it." Xiaoli also nodded, and waved his head proudly The claws prove that he is very strong now.

  "Okay, it's decided. The earlier we go, the greater our chances will be. Otherwise, I won't be a match for that eagle beast." Milne said. Xiaoli also called out, urging him to talk about Xiaoshi.

  Tan Xiaoshi took out a breath and said, "Okay, but Xiaoli, you must be careful." Xiaoli nodded, with a fierce light flashing in his eyes. Milne turned into a big peacock, Tan Xiaoshi wrapped himself in animal skin, and then climbed on Milne's back.

  Tan Xiaoshi glanced at Xiaoli, waved to him, and then Milne took her flying into the thick fog. Seeing that Milne and the others were gone, Xiaoli jumped onto a big tree and secretly observed the movements of Bertram and the others from the tree.

  It stayed in the tree for a long time, until Bertram asked Tan Xiaoshi. After waiting for a while, but no reply from Tan Xiaoshi, and rushed over, it suddenly jumped down from the tree and deliberately slowed down a bit. , ran to the west.

  "It's that fox!" It heard the shouts of the orcs behind it, and then it heard Bertram's order to chase it, and then it started to run with all its strength.

  It moved quickly, and after it ran for a while, it stopped to look at the ghost beasts chasing behind it. It looked at the sky and saw that it was very good. The eagle beast was also chasing it.

  Then, it continued to run forward, but it controlled it well and would always let the orcs see it from time to time. The little raccoon led the orcs to run for a while. When it looked back again, it saw that the eagle beast in the sky had disappeared.

  It knew that the eagle beast would stop chasing the female after it found out that it was not with it. It just hoped that the eagle beast would not catch up with Milne.

  It thought for a while, with so many directions, the eagle beast might not be able to catch up with Milne. Moreover, after it waited for so long, Milne should have flown quite far.

  Thinking of this, it no longer led those wolf beasts, but accelerated its speed and disappeared from the sight of those wolf beasts.

  Milne used all his strength and flew eastward quickly with Tan Xiaoshi on his back. Tan Xiaoshi looked behind her from time to time, fearing that Hood would catch up.

  Hood is a second-level beast, but he is also a carnivorous orc, and his wildness is much greater than Milne. If Hood really catches up, they will never be able to escape. Fortunately, after flying for about half an hour, Hood was not seen.

  Milne was also very tired, so he slowed down slightly to let himself take a rest. Tan Xiaoshi also secretly breathed a sigh of relief. As long as they reconcile with Xiaoli, they will succeed.

  She didn't expect that after being led away by Bertram for so long, she could actually escape like this. "Milne, thank you, I will find a way to thank you." Tan Xiaoshi thanked Milne.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 194: Operation Fox and Peacock (3)

     "Gugu~" After hearing Tan Xiaoshi's words, Milne felt extremely beautiful. He felt that since he saved the female, the female would definitely look at him with admiration. Maybe he would be able to mate with the female before long.

  But Tan Xiaoshi was thinking about how she could thank Milne. She only had one flame spirit, which she had already promised to the peacock orc who helped her find someone. What should she give Milne? And it must be something very rare and precious.

  She thought for a while, she still didn't know much about this world, so she would wait until she met Locke and Hill before asking them.

  Thinking of this, Tan Xiaoshi felt relieved. Because they were afraid of being overtaken, they did not dare to stop and kept flying eastward. It was getting dark, and they felt that Hood would be unable to catch up, so they found a cave to take a rest.

  Milne found some plant seeds, the two of them ate some, and then Milne fell asleep. This was the first time he had experienced such a thrilling moment, and it was also the first time he was so tired. As soon as he relaxed, he felt sleepy immediately.

  For safety reasons, they did not light a fire, and Tan Xiaoshi did not feel cold. They just stood at the entrance of the cave and looked at the dark sky outside. When she thought of being able to see Hill and Locke, her heart was filled with joy and impatience.

  However, she was still a little worried. They will definitely look for her everywhere. What if she goes back and can't find them? But it doesn't matter, as long as she is free, she will definitely find them!

  At this time, although the sight was a dark forest, Tan Xiaoshi felt that the front was full of hope.

  Early the next morning, Milne carried her on his back and continued eastward. Milne and Xiaoli discussed that they did not need to wait for Xiaoli. Xiaoli was fast and should be able to catch up with them soon after it got rid of those ghost beasts.

  The weather today is very bad, the sky is terrible and gloomy, and the wind is very strong. Not long after they left, it started to snow, very heavy snow. The direction they were walking was just against the direction of the wind and snow, so it was very difficult to fly.

  "Milne, let's stop for a while and wait until the wind and snow pass before leaving." Tan Xiaoshi saw that Milne was struggling to fly, so she thought of waiting. "Gu~" Milne yelled without stopping.

  The weather has been very warm these days, and it already feels like early spring. But at this time, a heavy snowstorm suddenly came, and it was so cold that the hands of Tan Xiaoshi seemed to be frozen.

  She lay on Milne's body and tried her best to hold on to Milne's feathers to prevent herself from being blown off.

  There was only the whistling sound of wind in her ears, and the snowflakes hit her so hard that she could hardly keep her eyes open. She was really worried that Milne wouldn't be able to bear it.

  "Milne, stop, your eyes will be hurt!" Tan Xiaoshi said. Milne was exerting all his strength. Before he could scream, he felt a black shadow coming from behind.

  Tan Xiaoshi also felt it. She raised her head suddenly, and at this moment, a pair of eagle claws was grabbing at her.

  Milne's body tilted slightly to avoid the eagle's claws that were grabbing at Tan Xiaoshi, and he turned around, yelled, and flew south with all his strength.

  Tan Xiaoshi grasped Milne's feathers tightly. She glanced at the eagle, but she didn't expect that Hood could catch up.

  Her heart gradually sank. Milne was no match for Hood, and she could not let Milne get hurt.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 195: Operation Fox and Peacock (4)

   Hood attacked again, but because he was afraid of accidentally injuring Tan Xiaoshi, his strength was not so fierce.

  However, even so, Milne struggled to deal with it, and was even scratched several times by Hood. Because they were so close, Tan Xiaoshi could smell the bloody smell on Milne's body. No, Milne won't be able to stand it if this continues!

  "Milne, leave me to him and leave quickly!" Tan Xiaoshi made up her mind. "Goo!" Milne yelled stubbornly, and then faced Hood's extended claw. Milne bumped Hood hard, and then he staggered forward. Tan Xiaoshi hugged Milne's neck tightly, and she almost fell off at that moment.

  "Milne, let me down!" Hood, who was behind him, chased after him again, Tan Xiaoshi and Milne said. Milne said nothing, but had no intention of stopping. Tan Xiaoshi was very worried about him, but she could only worry.

  "Milne, we will have another chance in the future, let me go quickly!" Tan Xiaoshi looked at Hood's huge body and shouted anxiously.

  Hood really wanted to tear the thin peacock apart. If the male and female were not on the peacock, the peacock would have died long ago.

  But that peacock was really difficult to deal with. He didn't have time to fight him, so he became more aggressive. This time, he went straight for the peacock's head.

  Tan Xiaoshi saw Hood's claws clawing hard at Milne. If he was caught by him, Milne would be seriously injured even if he didn't die. So, just as Hood's claws were about to fall, she jumped up suddenly and hugged Hood's legs. At the same time, Milne's body flipped in the air, and his claws clawed hard at Hood's chest.

  Neither Hood nor Milne expected that Tan Xiaoshi would suddenly stand up. Hood's move was in vain, but he was hit hard by Milne. Because he suddenly withdrew his strength, Milne tried his best, so , they both fell down together.

  Due to the impact, Tan Xiaoshi fell off Hood's legs and fell to the ground faster than the two of them. However, the two of them were slow at first due to inertia, and then they saw Tan Xiaoshi's falling figure.

  When she was falling, Tan Xiaoshi realized that this place was actually a cliff. The rain and snow hit her face, which hurt her, so she could barely open her eyes. She looked at the retreating stone wall and thought to herself, she didn't expect that she would fall to death.

  Over there, Milne and Hood came to their senses and hurriedly chased Tan Xiaoshi, but they were delayed for a moment, and when they went to look for him again, Tan Xiaoshi had disappeared.

  Both of them forget about the fight and rush off the cliff. Hood was fast, but he didn't see Tan Xiaoshi when he flew to the bottom of the cliff.

  Milne followed him. He looked at the bottom of the cliff several times, but he saw nothing but snowy trees. He clearly saw the female fall down, why was the human gone?

  The wind and snow got stronger and stronger, blowing on the steep cliffs with a "wow" sound. They didn't find Tan Xiaoshi, and then they turned into human forms and started searching on the ground, not even leaving a tree alone.

  However, in the end, they searched almost all over the bottom of the cliff, but no trace of Tan Xiaoshi was found.

  Milne looked at Hood. There were many scars on his originally fair skin, and now he looked even more angry. "It's all because of you, a female! I'm going to kill you!"