-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 183: Asking for help from tribe

        Perhaps it was because of the cold wind after soaking in the hot spring that Tan Xiaoshi developed a high fever again that night. She rarely got sick, but when she did she got sick with a vengeance.

  Bertram and those ghost beasts had never taken care of the female at all. When they saw Tan Xiaoshi unconscious, her face was obviously burning red, but they still kept talking about the cold, and they didn't know what to do.

  But they all know that the female's life is very fragile, and it is possible that the disease will not be cured. Bertram had always been indifferent, but when he saw Tan Xiaoshi, his face also showed a bit of worry.

  "Hood, take all the remaining hides!" Bertram said. "Yes." Hood responded, and then took over all the animal skins they brought.

  Bertram covered Tan Xiaoshi's body with all the animal skins, but Tan Xiaoshi still didn't feel any better. Bertram couldn't help but frowned.

  "Boss, when I came here, I saw a tribe not far from us. Do you want to take the female to see the doctor?" Hood said solemnly. Bertram thought for a while and said: "Okay, you carry the female on your back, and we'll set off now."

  Hood responded, memorized Tan Xiaoshi, then walked outside the cave and turned into a huge eagle, leading him Flying into the sky while talking about poems.

  Bertram asked no other orcs to follow him, only him and Hood. He turned into an animal form and followed Hood's figure underneath, finding the tribe along the way.

  This is a tribe of vegetarian orcs, inhabited by vegetarian birds. The guarding orcs saw Bertram and Hood and suddenly became alert.

  Bertram turned into a human form and said: "My partner is sick, please ask your doctor to take a look at it." The guarding orcs looked at the Tan Xiaoshi on Hood's back. They discussed it, and one of the orcs said: " Wait, I'll call our leader."

  After a while, the orc came back, followed by a young man. Although the man looked young, he had an air of majesty about him. Moreover, he is already a level three beast.

  His eyes were very sharp. He looked at Bertram and Hood, then looked at the unconscious Tan Xiaoshi, pondered for a moment, and said: "You can see a doctor, but only females can enter."

  Bertram Lun's eyes became colder, and after thinking for a moment, he said, "Okay." The man waved his hand, and the orc beside him took Tan Xiaoshi off Hood's back. Tan Xiaoshi was now completely wrapped in animal skin, with only half of her face exposed.

  "We will tell you about the female's situation." The man said again. After saying that, Tan Xiaoshi was carried into the tribe. After that, the man went back, leaving only the orcs guarding the door.

  Bertram and Hood were waiting for news at the door. Bertram looked very calm, but his eyes were unfathomable. If they dare not hand over Tan Xiaoshi, then he will definitely bloodbath this tribe.

  He knew that since he decided to bring Tan Xiaoshi to the tribe for medical treatment, he might face this problem, but he was not afraid. Moreover, a vegetarian tribe should not have the courage.

  Tan Xiaoshi was taken to the tribal veterinarian by the orcs. The veterinarian was a young and elegant man. As soon as he saw Tan Xiaoshi, he knew that Tan Xiaoshi had a fever, and immediately ordered the orc to help him prepare medicine.

  He peeled off some of the animal skin on Tan Xiaoshi's body, revealing all of Tan Xiaoshi's face. Although Tan Xiaoshi had his eyes closed at this time and his face was flushed, he was still dumbfounded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 184: Seeking help (1)

         This female had fair skin and delicate facial features. He couldn't believe that there was such a beautiful female in this world.

  He looked at Tan Xiaoshi in a daze for a while, and then he suddenly came back to his senses. He picked up the animal skin, soaked it in warm water, wiped Tan Xiaoshi's face, and then put the animal skin on Tan Xiaoshi's forehead and helped her. She cools down.

  He changed the animal skin twice, and the orc who brought Tan Xiaoshi also cooked the soup and brought it in.

  The veterinarian took the stone bowl from the man's hand and said, "I can do the rest myself. You can go back first. This female is very ill and won't be able to go out for a day or two." The man asked Tan

  Xiaoshi Looking over there, he only saw Tan Xiaoshi's somewhat messy hair. Then he gave the bowl to the veterinarian and left the house.

  The man helped Tan Xiaoshi up and let her lean against him, then picked up a wooden spoon and fed Tan Xiaoshi medicine little by little.

  Because of the previous cooling down, Tan Xiaoshi had regained some consciousness and felt much more comfortable. She vaguely knew that someone was feeding her water, so she swallowed in cooperation.

  Therefore, this bowl of medicine was easy to swallow. After giving the medicine, the man continued to help Tan Xiaoshi cool down with warm water. Tan Xiaoshi felt much more comfortable, and then fell asleep again.

  The next morning, when Tan Xiaoshi woke up, she saw a strange stone house. She was stunned for a moment, then remembered that she was sick last night, and vaguely remembered someone feeding her water.

  She sat up, sweating all over because she took the medicine and wore several layers of animal skins. She touched her face and her fever went away. She untied the two outer layers of animal skin and finally felt relieved.

  "You're awake." At this time, a man walked into the room. When he saw Tan Xiaoshi, he was slightly stunned, and then walked over with a stone bowl.

  "Are you a doctor? Is this a tribe?" Tan Xiaoshi saw the herbs placed in the stone house, but how could she be in the tribe, where was Bertram?

  "Yes, you are sick. Your partner brought you here last night. They should still be waiting outside the tribe." The man handed the stone bowl to Tan Xiaoshi, "This is broth, you should eat it Right?"

  Tan Xiaoshi took it and said thank you. She sipped the broth. Although the broth was far inferior to Hill's, she was feeling weak now and felt pretty good after drinking it.

  Her partner? Probably Bertram. Bertram actually sent her to the tribe, so he wasn't afraid that she would run away?

  However, she won't run away at this time. Given Bertram's character, if she hadn't left the tribe, I'm afraid he would have turned the tribe upside down.

  "How many days will it take for my body to recover?" Tan Xiaoshi asked the man, thinking about it in her mind.

  The man withdrew his gaze from Tan Xiaoshi and said, "Just a day or two, we have already informed your partner." Tan Xiaoshi nodded. One or two days is a bit short, she should probably find a way to stay longer.

  "He is not my partner, they are ghost beasts, and I was kidnapped by them." Tan Xiaoshi thought for a while and said.

  Ghost beast? The man was stunned for a moment. He didn't see Bertram. He just thought that the ghost beast wouldn't care about the life or death of the female.

  Later, he thought again, this female is so beautiful, those ghost beasts must not be willing to let her die.

  "I don't mean anything else by telling you, and I don't want you to help me escape. I just want you to do me a favor." Tan Xiaoshi looked at the man with a bit of pleading in her eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 185:Seeking help (2)

     She knew that ordinary tribes would not provoke ghost beasts for a female. Although they all hated ghost beasts, they were also afraid of them. So, she didn't try to escape with their help.

  "Say it." The man pondered for a moment and said.

  "My partners' names are Locke and Hill. They come from Half Moon Forest. If they find this place, please tell them that I have been walking south." Tan Xiaoshi said.

  The request was simple, and the man nodded in agreement. Tan Xiaoshi thought for a while and then asked: "Do you have flying orcs in your tribe?" The man smiled and said, "We are the peacock tribe."

  Tan Xiaoshi smiled a little embarrassedly, she was not like other orcs. With a keen sense of smell and having never seen their animal forms, I naturally couldn't tell what race they were.

  She thought for a while and said, "I want to make a deal. Please help me secretly ask the people of your tribe." The man looked at Tan Xiaoshi, waiting for Tan Xiaoshi to continue.

  "If any orc among you is willing to help me find my partner, I am willing to give him a Flame Spirit." The man was stunned, Flame Spirit?

  "You have the flame spirit of the fire beast?" He couldn't believe it. They had heard of the flame spirit, but they had never seen it, not even the fire beast.

  Tan Xiaoshi nodded, "However, the Flame Spirit is with my partner. As long as they can help me find them, they will definitely hand over the Flame Spirit."

  The Flame Spirit is indeed very attractive to many orcs who want to be powerful. He looked at the female's bright eyes and felt that she was not lying.

  "I'll ask for you." He thought for a while and agreed. Tan Xiaoshi actually doesn't have much confidence. After all, the orcs won't believe it if they just talk without any proof. Still, she wanted to give it a try.

  The veterinarian was really reliable. He agreed to Tan Xiaoshi and secretly found a few orcs he knew who were of a higher level and who were eager to become stronger. Unexpectedly, two people actually agreed to meet and talk about Xiaoshi.

  The two of them were startled when they saw Tan Xiaoshi. After listening to what Tan Xiaoshi said, they actually expressed their willingness to help Tan Xiaoshi search for her, and they also said that they were willing even if there was no Yanling.

  Tan Xiaoshi was embarrassed for a moment, and then she said very seriously: "I only have one flame spirit, so I can only find one person, and I will not get married again."

  The two orcs saw that Tan Xiaoshi saw it They were a little disappointed in their thoughts, and they were rejected so bluntly, but after the disappointment, they still expressed their willingness.

  Tan Xiaoshi was very grateful that they were willing to help and believed in her, but she didn't want to owe any favors. Transactions were the most reassuring and comfortable thing.

  She was optimistic from the beginning that one of the two orcs was a third-level beast and the other was a second-level beast. She thought about it and said, "Thank you, I decided to choose a third-level beast for this deal." The third-level beast level Gao, she didn't want the orc to be accidentally injured.

  The orc's expression suddenly became excited, but Tan Xiaoshi added: "I said that I will never get married again, so I will definitely give you the Flame Spirit." Although the orc nodded, but in his heart he thought that maybe after he helped the female find a mate, the female would fall in love with him. Therefore, he still feels hopeful.

  The second-level orc looked disappointed. He glanced at Tan Xiaoshi reluctantly, and then left.