-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 173: Feel's surprisingly good

      During the time when she and Bertram were together, she rarely talked about Xiaoshi. Even if Bertram tried to tease her with words, she would just ignore him. This was the first time she had exchanged words with him.

  Bertram seemed startled at first, then a slight smile spread from his eyes. That's what makes it interesting.

  "Oh, it's not easy to take advantage of me. You can go and see what those orcs are like now. Of course, with you here, how can I be willing to die?" Bertram's mood became extremely good, even the clothes on his body The injuries seem to be less painful.

  Tan Xiaoshi sneered, "Don't worry, I'm here to make sure you die comfortably!" "Hehehe..." Bertram laughed, "I'll wait."

  Seeing him like that, Tan Xiaoshi suddenly felt Realizing what she had just said, she took back all expression on her face and chose to continue ignoring him.

  When Bertram saw that Tan Xiaoshi had become the same as before, he felt that he was still not enjoying himself enough. He looked at Tan Xiaoshi's fair face in profile and couldn't help but stretched out his hand to pinch it.

  Tan Xiaoshi was suddenly touched by him, turned around suddenly, knocked Bertram's hand off, and glared at him hatefully.

  "Well, it feels surprisingly good." Bertram said with a hint of aftertaste on his expression. Tan Xiaoshi glared at him, wishing she could chop off his hand!

  "This is right." Bertram looked into Tan Xiaoshi's angry eyes and said with satisfaction. Tan Xiaoshi had been holding back, but he wanted to anger her! It's really unbearable and there is no need to bear it any longer!

  She sneered at Bertram. Although it was a sneer, it was the brightest smile she had ever given him. Bertram was startled.

  Tan Xiaoshi took this opportunity to grab one of his arms, and then twisted it hard from behind. At the same time, she reached behind Bertram very quickly and kicked him in the knee. joint.

  Due to inertia, Bertram half-knelt down, while Tan Xiaoshi raised a leg to press his back. At the same time, the hand holding his arm also increased its strength.

  It seemed that in the blink of an eye, Bertram was restrained by Tan Xiaoshi. He was completely stunned for a moment, but then, he didn't resist or get angry. Instead, he laughed.

  "Yes, the movements are very fast, but the strength is a bit weak." Indeed, Tan Xiaoshi's figure was much worse than him, and his strength was also much worse. If he tried hard at this moment, even though his arm would hurt, he would be able to break away easily.

  Tan Xiaoshi laughed and said, "Okay, let's be serious!" After saying that, she twisted her hand and heard a crisp "click" sound, and one of Bertram's arms had been removed by her.

  Although her strength is small, she knows where to focus her strength, that is to say, every inch of strength. Sometimes brute force does work, but technique is also important.

  Bertram frowned, but the corners of his mouth still curled up, "It's not bad." He touched her, and she took off his arm. Well, it was worth it.

  Tan Xiaoshi breathed a sigh of relief. She also knew that Bertram didn't fight back, so she suddenly felt that it was meaningless. She let go of his arm, retracted his legs, and stood aside expressionlessly.

  Bertram stood up straight, and even though his arm was removed, he did not show any pain.

  He looked at Tan Xiaoshi, used his good hand to hold the removed arm, and then broke it with all his strength. He only heard a "click" and moved the arm with a smile on his face, full of evil spirit. : "Next time, remember to remove both, so it will work."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 174: Didn't catch it

           At this time, the orcs who went looking for Xiaoli came back, and they all shouted at Bertram. Although Tan Xiaoshi couldn't understand it, she could guess it this time. They didn't catch the little raccoon.

  The corners of her mouth curled up slightly, as long as she didn't catch her, maybe Hill would be able to find her soon. Bertram's face darkened, "Keep walking, let Hood take good care of himself, and be more vigilant." He ordered the orcs.

  The orcs responded in unison. Bertram lost half of his men in this encounter, and Hood was seriously injured. But none of this made him feel angry as much as the little fox.

  The little fox had been following them for so long, and no one noticed it! Fortunately, the only one following them was the little fox. If Tan Xiaoshi's partner also came, it would be difficult for them to deal with it.

  Therefore, they must speed up and find a way to kill the little fox!

  Bertram narrowed his eyes slightly, with strong murderous intent flashing in his eyes, and then the group of them continued to move forward. But this time, Tan Xiaoshi was carried by a wolf.

  When they arrived at the place where the two groups of orcs had just fought, in addition to the stumps on the ground, Tan Xiaoshi also saw the injured Hood.

  "Hood, you recuperate here first, and then you can chase us after you recover." Bertram said. "Chirp~" Hood responded weakly.

  Since then, Tan Xiaoshi has been carried by a wolf. Moreover, they sped up this time and didn't get much rest at night. They continued on their way after eating.

  After walking like this for three days, Bertram finally let the orcs rest for a night. Because of the injuries on their bodies and the fact that they had not had a good rest for several days, the orcs were very tired, and even Bertram was exhausted.

  They found a place to stay, ate some food, and then the orcs began to fall asleep. Tan Xiaoshi knew that Bertram was rushing like this because of Xiao Li, but she knew Xiao Li's speed and they couldn't get rid of Xiao Li.

  Except when Tan Xiaoshi was convenient, Bertram would hardly let Tan Xiaoshi out of his sight at other times.

  She didn't sleep well after talking about Xiaoshi for the past few days. She sat by the fire and fell asleep soon.

  The next day, all the orcs returned to their lively appearance. However, when the wolf beast that had been carrying Tan Xiaoshi for the past few days picked up Tan Xiaoshi again, he almost pulled Tan Xiaoshi out of his body in annoyance. Throw it off.

  Bertram glanced at the wolf coldly, and the wolf regained his composure, but his rapid breathing showed that he was still emotionally unstable.

  Tan Xiaoshi grabbed the wolf's fur, but she didn't do anything. She didn't know why the wolf suddenly went crazy.

  Because of Bertram's intimidation, the wolf beast completely calmed down, and then he continued on his way carrying Tan Xiaoshi on his back. Bertram glanced at Tan Xiaoshi, and then glanced around with sharp eyes.

  He thought maybe the little fox had done something wrong. But he looked around and saw that there was no smell of strange orcs around. If the little fox was very close to them, they would definitely be able to smell it.

  On this day, I don't know if it was an illusion, but Tan Xiaoshi always felt that the wolf beast under him was a little anxious. Although he tried hard to control it, and he controlled it very well, Tan Xiaoshi could feel his mood swings.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 175: The sources of anxiety

         The next day, the wolf beast was still like this. By the morning of the third day, the wolf beast became even more anxious. Tan Xiaoshi suddenly realized something.

  This morning her stomach felt a little stuffy, and at this moment, she felt the warmth under her body... it was menstruation.

  Could it be that the wolf beast smelled that he was going to menstruate two days ago? Well, it's very possible.

  Hill had had it a few times before, and could smell it a few days before her period. This time, even Bertram heard it.

  "You smell so good." Actually, it's really tempting. Tan Xiaoshi was afraid that Bertram would know that she was in heat, but she couldn't hide her menstruation.

  She thought for a while and said, "I need to take a rest." They had just set off not long ago, but she had to deal with it.

  Bertram smelled the smell of blood from her body, and a glimmer of excitement flashed in his eyes, "You are in heat."

  Because of his words, the other orcs also became a little restless. Bertram glanced at them lightly, and the orcs immediately became quiet. Tan Xiaoshi jumped off the wolf beast's back, her face a little gloomy, "I'll be right back."

  After saying that, she walked to the grass nearby, tore off a piece of animal skin, and prepared to deal with this time. She came back soon, but she hesitated whether to continue being carried by the wolf.

  Bertram seemed to see what she was thinking and said: "Come up." After saying that, he turned into an animal shape and lowered his body. Tan Xiaoshi thought for a while and climbed onto the back of the wolf beast just now.

  Bertram looked at her quietly for a moment, not angry, and there was a narrow smile in his eyes. Then they started on their way.

  Tan Xiaoshi could feel that the wolf beast beneath him was always tense, but even so, compared to Bertram, he was still relatively safe.

  If he went crazy, Bertram could still control him. But if Bertram goes crazy, no one can control it. They rested that night, and the next morning Hood finally caught up.

  Tan Xiaoshi saw Hood and jumped off the wolf. She seemed to feel that the wolf breathed a sigh of relief.

  "Hood, it's up to you to carry the female." Bertram said. Hood responded, then lay down and let Tan Xiaoshi climb up.

  The sense of smell of birds is not very sensitive, but since Tan Xiaoshi was so close to him, Hood could still smell the faint smell of blood. His body tensed up for a moment, then quickly returned to normal.

  The smell was very light, and since he was flying in the sky, the alluring smell was almost invisible to him.

  Tan Xiaoshi felt a little more comfortable being carried by Hood, and it felt good to be farther away from Bertram.

  There's just one thing, it's a little cold flying in the sky. She wrapped herself in a layer of animal skin, but she still felt a little chilly.

  Hood lowered the altitude and speed of the flight to make her as comfortable as possible.

  When sleeping at night, Tan Xiaoshi would try to stay as far away from Bertram as possible, although Bertram didn't show anything strange.

  Because she has two partners around her, she knows exactly how powerful the scent of a female in heat is to a male. She just hoped that Bertram could endure it and not let his animal nature be brought out.