-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 158: Are you in heat

 She went to the nearest orc home, and she heard a female's voice from outside, so there should be a female living here.

  As soon as she walked to the door, a young man came out. As soon as he looked at Tan Xiaoshi, he knew that Tan Xiaoshi was the new female who had arrived a few days ago. His attitude was quite friendly and he asked, "What do you have?" Is it okay?"

  Tan Xiaoshi lowered his head slightly and said, "I want to see your partner." The orc didn't think much and let Tan Xiaoshi in.

  The female in the house was young and pregnant. When she saw Tan Xiaoshi, she was a little surprised and asked, "Are you the new female?"

  Tan Xiaoshi kept her head slightly lowered. She nodded slightly and said, "Can I borrow some Xuxu fruits from you?" ?"

  The female was stunned for a moment, and then she smelled blood from Tan Xiaoshi's body.

  "Are you in estrus? Why are you in estrus now?" The female couldn't believe it. Generally, females will go into estrus during the estrus period. Although the time may be earlier or later, the difference is probably not too big. .

  Tan Xiaoshi said nothing.

  "I don't have any nectar, they are all harvested and used now," the female said again.

  Tan Xiaoshi suddenly remembered that the females here only go into estrus once a year, so there is no need to store the nectar.

  She wanted to slap herself, and then said: "Excuse me." After saying that, she quickly left the house and returned home.

  After Tan Xiaoshi left, the female's partner entered the house and asked her partner, "What is the female doing here?"

  The female was a little dazed by Tan Xiaoshi and said, "She's in heat and asked me if I had any Xuxu fruit." The man was also stunned when he heard this, and then he didn't think much about it and helped his partner sit down, " Okay, I'm going to hunt. You take good care of your fetus." The female nodded.

  When Tan Xiaoshi returned home, she made do with animal skins. Maybe her stomach hurt again because she went out and blew in the cold wind. She drank some more hot water, ate some meat, and then lay down.

  Because she didn't sleep well last night, she fell asleep in a daze after lying down. She didn't wake up until Nai came over.

  Nai handed her an animal skin bag, and when she opened it, she found it was a bag full of Xuxu fruits. Nai's face was a little red. He smelled the scent of Tan Xiaoshi, and his face turned even redder.

  "This is an unopened Xuxu fruit, so it hasn't been blown away by the wind, so it should be usable," Nai said.

  Tan Xiaoshi thought that maybe Nai knew about her estrus from the two orcs she was looking for, so she didn't ask any more questions and said, "Thank you, it can be used." "If it's not enough, I'll help You pick it." Nai said.

  Tan Xiaoshi was very grateful for Nai's care, but she couldn't give Nai any response, so she always stayed polite and distant. "That's enough."

  Nai could also feel Tan Xiaoshi's politeness all the time, and also knew that Tan Xiaoshi had said that she would not get married again. However, he didn't care.

  It's a lie to say he doesn't want to be married to her, but he won't burden her. He just wants to take care of her until her partner comes to find her.

  "I told the leader that Dodd was accidentally injured and can no longer be responsible for your food, so in the future, other orcs will take turns to be responsible for your food," Naid said.

  Tan Xiaoshi liked the result very much, so her face softened unconsciously, "Well, this is good, thank you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 159: The Eagle Beast above the tribe

 With Xu Xuguo, Tan Xiaoshi didn't feel too difficult these days, and Nai came over frequently these days to help her carry water and boil water, so she felt much more relaxed these days.

  Nai helped her cut firewood for several days, and Tan Xiaoshi was there to boil water. At this time, she saw two huge eagles flying overhead.

  Nai glanced up, then looked at Tan Xiaoshi, and said: "There is an eagle beast that has been flying above the tribe in the past two days. As soon as the eagle beast in the tribe gets close to him, it flies away. Moreover, he did not land. He seems to be looking for something."

  Tan Xiaoshi's heart skipped a beat when she thought of the eagle beast she stabbed. Fortunately, she didn't go out very often, otherwise it would be terrible if the eagle beast saw her.

  "Try to leave the house as little as possible when you are alone." Nai said. Tan Xiaoshi nodded.

  Although she has not been exposed yet, if the eagle beast is really the one she stabbed, then he has already suspected that she is here. After so many days, has he met his other accomplices?

  "But don't worry, there are many eagle beasts patrolling in the tribe, and they are all very powerful. That eagle beast is no match for them." Nai Jian Tan Xiaoshi looked downcast, thinking that she was worried that a ghost beast was coming to find her, so he comforted her.

  "Well, by the way, please tell the orcs in your tribe to be more careful. I'm worried that the eagle beast has other accomplices." Tan Xiaoshi said.

  Nai smiled and said, "The clan leader has sent extra manpower to patrol, and I heard from those eagle beasts that they did find other orcs nearby." "Really? Is there a third-level wolf beast?" Tan Xiao Shi's expression was stern.

  Nai thought for a while, "There seems to be a third-level wolf beast." The presence of other orcs near the tribe will always make the orcs extra vigilant. If they encounter a high-level orc, they will pay more attention.

  It was indeed those ghost beasts! Tan Xiaoshi's eyes flashed with a hint of coldness, she lowered her head slightly and said nothing.

  After a moment, she said: "Those orcs are the ghost beasts that separated me from my partner. You must be careful." Nai nodded.

  In the next few days, Tan Xiaoshi went out even less often. Sometimes she secretly observed the sky from the door, and she did see a few eagles and beasts.

  She couldn't tell the beastly forms of those orcs, but she had a hunch that one of the eagle beasts must be the ghost beast. He has been wandering here for so many days. Did he believe that she was in the tribe?

  That's right, there is only one tribe nearby. As a female, she cannot stay in the forest forever, so it is most likely to find a tribe to settle down. Therefore, they should not let this tribe go easily.

  Tan Xiaoshi was a little worried, not because she was worried about being discovered, but because she was afraid that other orcs in the tribe would be implicated.

  Moreover, she was not sure whether the tribe leader would hand her over. After all, she was just a female of unknown origin, and there was no need for them to bring danger to other orcs in the tribe because of her, especially the females in the tribe.

  Tan Xiaoshi felt uncomfortable because of this incident, but there were always people coming to give her unexpected troubles.

  Dodd, who had not seen her for a few days, came to see her again. His injury had healed. When he saw Tan Xiaoshi, he did not show much anger, but he could not hide the wretched light in his eyes. of.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 160: Give you one last chance

          Dodd broke into the room, Tan Xiaoshi stood up immediately, and looked at him warily. Dodd smiled evilly, "So you know how to be afraid!"

  Tan Xiaoshi looked at him coldly, and secretly touched the bone knife she had hidden on her body with one hand.

  "I will give you one last chance. If you follow me, I will definitely treat you well." Dodd said. Tan Xiaoshi said nothing, but the cold expression on her face said everything.

  "Ha, have you thought it through?" Dodd didn't care and chuckled. Tan Xiaoshi frowned, showing her impatience and disgust towards him.

  Dodd's expression turned cold, "Okay, don't regret it when the time comes!" With a cold word, Dodd left. It was long after Dodd left that Tan Xiaoshi sat down again.

  She always felt that Dodd had other purposes for coming here this time, and the uneasiness in her heart became more and more intense.

  On the one hand, she felt that Dodd was just here to vent his anger, and on the other hand, she felt that Dodd seemed to be planning something.

  The next few days were peaceful, except for the occasional sighting of eagles and beasts in the sky, everything else was as usual.

  That night, she was awakened by the noise outside. She got up and walked to the door, only to hear someone shouting "There is an invasion of ghosts and beasts" outside.

  She stood there and thought for a while, then suddenly understood, then left the house and ran towards the direction of the leader. She ran out not far before she was stopped by Dodd.

  "Where are you going? No wonder Tou wants to get you. You are really different from other females. You only know everything when the ghost beast comes." He smiled sinisterly, "Tsk, tsk, tsk, but that's too late. This time, You can't escape."

  Tan Xiaoshi stood there and looked at Dodd, and then quickly rushed towards Dodd. Dodd was startled for a moment, looking at the female running straight towards him, he actually froze there. Tan Xiaoshi moved very quickly and punched Dodd in the face.

  With one punch, she quickly pulled out the bone knife on her body and wanted to give Dodd a hard blow. But Dodd wasn't stupid. He had already dodged Tan Xiaoshi's punch just now, but he didn't expect the female's explosive power to be so powerful, so Dodd was still hit.

  After Tan Xiaoshi pulled out the knife, he naturally wouldn't stand there waiting for Tan Xiaoshi to stab him, so he quickly jumped to the side and dodged the knife.

  Tan Xiaoshi's eyes were terrifyingly calm, but there was a glimmer of bloodlust in her eyes. They were soldiers who always had a ruthless streak. Dodd colluded with the ghost beast to harm her. She really wanted to kill him at this moment!

  Dodd also felt the murderous intention in Tan Xiaoshi. He couldn't help but swallowed, and was shocked by Tan Xiaoshi's momentum again. Tan Xiaoshi's mouth tightened and she rushed towards Dodd again.

  Dodd suppressed the shock in his heart, put on a fierce expression on his face, and looked at Tan Xiaoshi. This time he did not avoid Tan Xiaoshi's knife, but grabbed Tan Xiaoshi's slender wrist.

  He looked at Tan Xiaoshi with disdain, but before the curve of his mouth was completely raised, Tan Xiaoshi's wrist flipped and broke free from his restraint.

  Dodd was stunned for a moment, while Tan Xiaoshi raised the knife and slid it down, leaving a deep gash from his face to his chest.

  Tan Xiaoshi broke away from his hand and then stabbed him. This series of movements was very fast. When Dodd reacted, Tan Xiaoshi had already squatted down and moved behind him. Then, he only felt that In severe pain, Tan Xiaoshi had already cut his ankle.