-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 148: Special female

    When Tan Xiaoshi woke up, her feet were hanging in the air. She only felt something grabbing her shoulders, and then the cold wind came in through the gaps in her clothes, making her shiver.

  She is in heaven now.

  Looking at the trees passing by quickly under her feet, Tan Xiaoshi raised her head. A huge eagle beast was grabbing her clothes and moving her quickly in the sky.

  Her expression was calm, showing no trace of shock or fear.

  It seems that Warren has helpers outside the tribe, but has he been lurking in the tribe for so long just to kidnap her? If so, then who wants to kidnap her?

  She frowned and thought for a moment, then suddenly remembered a pair of red, evil eyes. The leader of the ghost beasts, that level three wolf beast!

  Hill once found traces of ghost beasts in the forest. The last time Abe was injured, he also encountered ghost beasts. It seems that those ghost beasts have always been lurking in the forest.

  However, she didn't think she had any value in letting those ghostly beasts lurk here for so long. And Sheila.

  She had discovered something strange about Sheila before, and she must have been abducted by a ghost beast as well. But her thoughts during this period have been on the little snakes. If she paid more attention, she might be able to discover Warren's flaws.

  But it's too late to say anything now. What she has to do now is to do everything possible to protect herself.

  The eagle flying above seemed to know that she was awake, and he was a little surprised by her calmness. He continued to fly forward for a while, until it got dark, he stopped and found a place to stay by the river.

  The eagle beast held an animal skin bag in its mouth. After landing, he turned into a human form, took out a piece of dried meat from the bag and handed it to Tan Xiaoshi, saying calmly: "Eat something." Tan Xiaoshi didn't What do you say, take the dried meat and eat it slowly bit by bit.

  The orc smashed the ice by the river with one punch, and then he drank a lot of water in big gulps, and then he began to eat dried meat with satisfaction.

  Tan Xiaoshi also took a sip of water, and then ate all the dry meat with water.

  Although it was completely dark at this time, with no stars or moon in the sky, Tan Xiaoshi could still feel that the eagle beast had been secretly sizing her up.

  As if she didn't see it, she calmly found someone to sit down on.

  This was the first time that the eagle beast saw a captive female that was still crying and making no fuss. Sure enough, there was no female that they had noticed before, and the one that caught his eye must be an unusual female.

  When he first saw the female, he was shocked by her beauty, but he didn't expect that besides her beautiful appearance, her courage was also shocking.

  "Do you want more?" He handed over the animal skin bag. Such a special female always makes people want to get closer to her.

  Tan Xiaoshi shook his head and said, "Are you still on your way tonight?"

  The eagle beast had almost eaten, and said, "If you are tired on your way, I can let you rest a little longer."

  Tan Xiaoshi did not say anything, but He leaned against the tree and closed his eyes.

  Yingshou saw that Tan Xiaoshi wanted to rest for a while, so he also sat down under a tree nearby. However, he did not close his eyes and rest, but kept looking at Tan Xiaoshi.

  In fact, she wasn't tired talking about Xiaoshi, she just wanted to delay some time, although she knew it might be of no use. Another point was that she had been in the sky for a long time, and the feeling of not having her feet touch the ground always made her feel uncomfortable. It was better to have her feet on the ground.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 149: On the way to captivity (1)