-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 138: She is not worth it

 Abe pursues Nidia and does not stalk her. He just gives some things to Nidia. Sometimes he can see Nidia, sometimes he cannot see Nitya, but even if he sees Nidia, he didn't have any extra words.

  He never even said the words "accept me." Nidia was confused. She thought that Abe might have done this just because he felt sorry for what had happened before.

  The more she thought about it, the more likely she felt that this was a possibility, because she couldn't feel Abe's affection for her at all. It seems that the previous troubles were just caused by her.

  On this day, Abe still brought the fruit that Nidia loved to eat. He put down the fruit and was about to leave, but he was stopped by Nidia.

  "Abe, wait a minute."

  Because Abe rarely spoke before, Nidia rarely spoke either. Now Nidia suddenly called out to Abe, making Abe's body stiffen for a moment, and then slowly Turning around, he looked at Nidia.

  What was supposed to come would always come. He guessed that Nidia would reject him, so he didn't dare to stay too long every time, just because he didn't want Nidia to have the chance to refuse him. However, he also knew that it was just self-deception.

  There was a faint uneasiness flowing in his golden eyes, but the emotion was too subtle, and his expression was indifferent, so it was difficult for outsiders to detect it. He looked at Nidia, waiting for Nidia to speak.

  Nidia lowered her eyes slightly and said, "Abe, why are you suddenly pursuing me? If it's because of what happened before, you don't have to do this at all. I know you like Carol, and I've forgotten what happened before."

  After Nidia finished speaking, the room fell into silence. After a moment, Abe said: "I don't like her now."

  Nidia looked at him and didn't realize what he meant at first. After a while, she suddenly understood. He said that he didn't like Carol now?

  "Why?" She asked in her heart, but unexpectedly she asked.

  Abe frowned slightly as he thought about what Carol said to him that day and her mean face when she faced Nidia that day.

  When he thought about how he had been deceived by Carol's appearance in the past years, he felt very ridiculous.

  "She's not worth liking." He said calmly.

  Nidia was a little confused by Abe's answer, but she heard Abe say again: "I will always pursue you, and I will never give up even if you reject me." This time, I will never give up.

  Under Nidia's somewhat blank gaze, Abe turned and left. Abe walked away for a long time before Nidia came back to her senses.

  She didn't know why Abe had such a big change in his view of Carol. Maybe he discovered Carol's true face. But why should he pursue himself?

  Does he like himself? Nidia couldn't believe it. Abe said he would not give up, so would she accept Abe?  Does she want to accept Abe? She asked herself in her mind.

  Nidia was troubled by this matter for a long time, and then she simply stopped thinking about it.

  After this incident, Abe was still like this. He would come to Nidia every two or three days, and he would leave without saying anything every time, as if he was afraid that Nidia would reject him.

  Nidia was helpless, Abe was like this, he really didn't even give her a chance to speak. In fact, she doesn't want to be like this. She needs time to figure it out now, and she doesn't want to delay Abe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 139: Take you with me

 "Ah, Xiaoshi, what do you think I should do?" Nidia scratched her hair in distress, her face wrinkled together.

  Tan Xiaoshi was amused by her appearance and handed her a fruit, "Just let nature take its course, don't worry."

  After saying that, she took a bite of the fruit and said, "I know you still like Abe, but Abe pursues you. I'm not surprised either."

  Nidia's expression softened and she asked with confusion, "Why?"  Tan Xiaoshi took another bite of the fruit and smiled mysteriously, "Anyway, I know it." Nidia was laughing so hard at Tan Xiaoshi.

  "Okay, don't think about it anymore. I'll treat you to fish tonight." Tan Xiaoshi finished the fruit in a few mouthfuls and stood up.

  As soon as she heard the fish, Nidia immediately calmed down and even her eyes lit up. Well, he is indeed a foodie.

  "Hey, Xiaoshi, why do you raise a fox?" Nidia saw the little raccoon in the cage, walked over, and looked at the little raccoon.

  "Foster her as you like, there's nothing to do every day anyway." After Tan Xiaoshi finished speaking, she made a face at Xiaoli.

  "Zhi——" Xiaoli was so angry that he bared his teeth at her.

  "Yeah, it's quite ferocious!" Nidia was startled by the ferocious appearance of the little raccoon dog, and quickly stood up and moved farther away from the little raccoon dog.

  Tan Xiaoshi glared at Xiaoli and said, "By the way, where is your tiger cub? Why didn't he come with you?"

  As soon as the tiger cubs were mentioned, Nidia's expression softened, "Hope is taking them, just in time to train their hunting ability."

  Tan Xiaoshi was stunned for a moment, "The tiger cubs are not even half a year old. Are we going to let them hunt by themselves?"

  "Yes, generally orc cubs start to hunt by themselves at six months, and when they grow up, they have to rely on themselves, so ability is very important." Nidia said.

  Tan Xiaoshi was not worried about preying. The baby snakes would hunt on their own as soon as they hatched. However, she was still a little worried when she thought of letting them go out to hunt on their own at such a young age.

  Especially last time the little snake was almost caught by the eagle.

  In fact, Locke had told her before that the ability of the orcs here was the most important, so too much protection was not a good thing for the little snake. They should become stronger as soon as possible in order to gain a foothold in this world.

  "Your snake cubs are quite big too. It's time to let them go out and have a look." Nidia said. Tan Xiaoshi nodded, well, it's time to take them out for some exercise.

  When Xiaoli heard that Tan Xiaoshi was going to take the little snakes out, he was a little excited and jumped up and down in the cage, as if he wanted to go out and play.

  "You want to go out too?" Tan Xiaoshi saw Xiaoli's thoughts and asked with a smile. Xiaoli blinked her big bright eyes, thinking, thinking very much.

  Tan Xiaoshi thought for a while and decided that she had been raising a little raccoon for a while. She might as well take him out to play, just to see if it was less wild. Anyway, with Hill and Locke around, it couldn't escape.

  So, Tan Xiaoshi said: "Okay, I'll take you with me too."

  The little raccoon was very happy and jumped up and down in the cage for a while, then calmed down and looked at Tan Xiaoshi with bright eyes.

  After a while, it seemed to realize that it was looking at the female happily, so it immediately changed its face and turned its little head to the side.

  Tan Xiaoshi smiled, and she suddenly thought that if Xiaoli were a human, she would definitely add a "hum" at this time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 140: Family travel (1)

          Once the estrus period is over, the weather gets cooler. The weather has a bit of a crisp autumn air, which is very suitable for traveling.

  Tan Xiaoshi discussed with the two males at home to take the little snake out for exercise, and they agreed.

  In fact, according to Locke's idea, just throw the snake cub out, and they don't have to follow him, but he would be worried if Tan Xiaoshi wanted to, and he happened to take Tan Xiaoshi out to relax, so he agreed.

  So, a family of nine went out to the tribe together on a sunny day.

  Before setting off, Hill saw that Tan Xiaoshi had brought Little Li with him. He bared his fangs at Little Li and growled a few times in warning.

  Although Xiaoli felt a little scared in his heart, he couldn't show it on his face and stared back with his teeth bared. Hill kept looking at Xiaoli along the way, not letting Xiaoli step out of his sight.

  The little raccoon naturally knew it, and it didn't want to run away. That snake beast is too powerful, and with the addition of a lion beast, it can't escape at all.

  The little snakes have always been very curious about the outside world. Since they were punished for being playful last time, they have not dared to come out again. They are all very happy to be able to come out with their families today.

  The little snakes are now as thick as Tan Xiaoshi's fist and about one meter long. They grow very fast and are now very edible.

  They stopped under a fruit tree. Tan Xiaoshi looked at the little snakes and said, "You can go out to hunt now, but you can't go far, and you have to come back as soon as possible to show your prey to your mother. Do you understand? "

  The little snakes stood up, looked at Tan Xiaoshi with their dark eyes, and nodded. Then Tan Xiaoshi waved his hand, and the little snakes rushed into the grass one by one.

  The little raccoon stood on the branch and watched the little snakes retreating, feeling itchy in his heart.

  "You can go too." Tan Xiaoshi looked up at Xiaoli and gave him a look that said, "It's up to you."

  "Zhizhi——" Little Li became excited all of a sudden, gave Tan Xiaoshi a "you are so verbose" look, and then ran in the direction where the little snakes disappeared.

  The cubs were all gone, and there was nothing to do but talk about poetry. Then she climbed up the tree in twos and twos, stood on the trunk and looked in the direction where the little snakes were walking.

  But there were too many trees and overgrown weeds, and she couldn't see anything at all. She simply stopped looking and stood on the tree picking fruits.

  "I'm going hunting. I can prepare all the food for the next two days." Hill said, then turned into a big lion and ran away.

  Locke lazily leaned against a big tree and looked at Tan Xiaoshi, "Do you want to go pick some wild vegetables?"

  Tan Xiaoshi had picked enough fruits and felt that he had nothing to do, so he agreed.

  The little snakes probably won't come back so soon. She's just hanging around, and they can see her when they come back.

  She didn't let Locke hold him, and walked on the ground by herself so that she could see more clearly.

  After walking for a while, she saw the wild vegetables she usually picked, so she picked some. However, her harvest was really great today. She also discovered two new wild vegetables.

  One is wild cabbage, and the other is wild potato. Because they are wild vegetables, they don't look very juicy, but they are still edible.

  Tan Xiaoshi is very happy. She has two more dishes, and both of them can be stored and eaten in winter.

  When Locke saw the small potatoes dug out by Tan Xiaoshi, he picked up one in disgust and said, "This one is not delicious. It is not as delicious as the red fruit."