Prouloge

"This is the story of how I died."

The camera zooms in to a 'wanted' two poster hanged on a tree, with a sketch of Eugene andHugo on it. It says 'WANTED DEAD or ALIVE Flynn Rider Hugo , THIEF'.
'WANTED DEAD or ALIVE Hugo, THIEF'.
"Really?"
"But don't worry! This is actually a very fun story. And the truth is, it isn't even ours."

"This is the story of a girl and a boy. Named... Rapunzel and...Varian."

"And it starts... with the sun and...the moon"

Rapunzel Story

Camera fades to a beautiful sunrise and moonfall, the Sun and Moon grows blinding.

"Now, once upon a time, a single drop of sunlight and moonlight fell from the heavens."

A golden, and blue droplet falls from the sun to the ground.

"And from this small drop of sun, grew a magic, golden, flower".
"And from this small drop of moon, grew to a moonstone."

A golden flower grows, and a blue gem appear

"The flower had the ability to heal the sick, and injured."
"And the stone had the ability over death, ruin, decay and destruction."

An old woman holding a green lantern hurries over to it.

"Oh, you see that old woman, over there? You might want to remember her. She's kind of important."

The screen fades to daylight and an Island in a lake. Slowly, the kingdom of Corona fades into existence. Camera zooms in on a painting.

"Well, centuries pass and a hop, skip and a boat ride away there grew a kingdom. The kingdom was ruled by a beloved King and Queen."

Camera slides over into a bedroom, with a very pregnant queen.

"And Queen Arianna, well... they she's about to have a baby... But she got sick. Really, sick."

On screen are now boats and people holding lanterns.

"She is running out of time. And that's when people usually start to look for a miracle. Or in this case, a magic golden flower."

Scene switches to the old woman.

"Ahhh, I told you she'd be important. You see instead of sharing the suns gift..."

The woman lifts a leaf covering off of the flower and crouches down.

"...this woman, Mother Gothel..."
"...hoarded it's healing power and used it to keep herself young for hundreds of years."
"And all she had to do, was sing a special song."

"Flower gleam and glow,

let your power shine

Make the clock reverse,

bring back what once was mine

What once was mine..."

She breaths in, becoming young and beautiful.

"Alright, you get the gist, she sings to it she turns young, creepy right?"

Voices in the distance are yelling incoherently. Gothel hides the flower and hurries away, her lantern hits the cover and knocks it come over the hill.

"We found it!"

Guards dig up the flower, while Gothel glares, furious.