Chapter 6: I feel like I'm forgetting someone

Start from the beginning

Weeb: Jaa ne!

(Y/N)'s mind: Ja-ne Ja-ne, JANCO-

*flashback end*

(Y/N)'s mind: I lost that job in the end, should've stab him while I had the chances...

The heavy atmosphere carries on through the night.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Y/N): Soooo hooot.....

You walk around the neighbourhood to clear your head but forgot that it was hot outside.

(Y/N): Damn this... Damn you!

You point towards the sun, crusing it for the heat. The nearby people look at you as if you were crazy.

(Raidou: Dude, it's so fucking hot in Indonesia. I. Need. RAIN!)

???: (Y/N)?

You turn around and saw a familiar figure.

(Y/N): Asta?

______________

Cool breeze hit your skin as you stepped into the vegetable aisle of the bustling grocery store.

(Y/N): This is better...

You gaze to your right and see Asta looking at the ingredient's.

Asta: Why are there so many different types of food? Even eggs come in so many varieties...

(Y/N): Making dinner?

Asta: Oh, No! I never dreamed of it! I don't think my food is good enough compared to  the maids...

Despite saying so, Asta looks happy.

Asta: I was just thinking about practicing my cooking, since i've decided to leave town... Eating out all the time is bad for you, right?

(Y/N): You're... Leaving town?

Asta: Yes... I..... I decided that I don't want to inherit  my family's company...

(Y/N): Why? Think you're not good enough to do it?

Asta: No... I feel that, throughout my life, I have always been spoiled... I depend on others up until now, but this point on, I want others to depend on me! So I can feel the struggles! So I was thinking of leaving town... Without my father knowing...

(Y/N): That's... A terrible idea. More terrible than my ideas.

*flashback*

Caelus: Like zoinks (Y/N), those civilians we're unarmed.

(Y/N):*demonic laughter*

*end of flashback*

Asta: I know it's selfish, especially after what they've done for me... But, How can I walk if I'm always being carried?