___________________________________

Alexis just got back from feeding the twins when something ran into the back of my legs. She looked down to see a panicked Chopper. "Chopper?" She asked concerned as she knelt down to have a proper look at him "Are you okay?"

He shook his head "Scary man kicked me out of my office. Who's knows what he's doing to poor Taffy!" He quickly said a she pet his head as she sweat dropped 'I know exactly what that man is doing' she thought before giving chopper a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, I will go in to check on them." "Please be careful, Alexis"

She nods "I will" turning around to head for the med bay with a sigh.

As she approached the door, it was left wide open, so she could see and hear what is happening in there.

She walked in and silently closing and locking it. Last thing Law needs is anyone else walking in see his compromising position.

"Really, Red? You were just with me a few moments ago." She lectured, crossing her arms, leaning against the wall.

" You left me when I need you" he grunts and pounded harder at Law. He winced gripping the table for dear life. She looked over at Law, noticing the pain he was in. "Did he even properly prepare you?"

"A li-little" he managed to get out. She shot a glare at Kid before grabbing him by the arm to push him away from Law.

Law sighs in relief. "What the hell was that for Freckles!" Kid demanded: "If you are going to continue mindlessly pound into Law like this, then fucking do it right." She snapped. Kid chuckled "and what do you even know about that." He challenged. She smirked "well let me show you how it's really done, hot stuff" she winked

Alexis reached over to the side drawer of the table to pull it open. There she took a bottle of lube out shooting a look to Kid and pointed at it.

He just rolls his eyes while leaning up against the wall crossing his arms.

She knelt down behind Law reaching up to pull his pants down to his knees, as she poured just enough in her right hand to lubricate her fingers

With her left hand, she spread his ass cheeks as she slowly pushed one of her finger into his hole causing Law to groan.

Alexis slowly heated her hand up as she pushed her finger as deep as she could. When she felt him relax, she retracted it, then pushed it back in, quicker this time. He moaned, the pleasure completely overwhelming his entire body.

"Raise your hips higher," she commanded, using her left hand to tap on his hip.

He easily complied as she started to thrust it in and out of his hole. Law moans started getting louder.

His hips bucked forward as she reached out with her other hand to cup his balls. Law backed his ass up into her hand as she wedged a second finger into his tight hole.

"Alexis-ya" law moans as she continued to figure fuck him while messaging his family jewels.

As his moans got louder she added a third one, pushing her fingers in and out at a quicker pace. Raising the heat slightly on them. Law started becoming a withering mess.

"Please" he begged as she moved her hand to his twitching shaft.

"Please what?" She teased.

He wiggled his ass, hoping to entice her. "Please fuck me, Alexis-ya!"

Alexis stopped all her movement, pulling her fingers out making Law whine in protest. She looked over her shoulder at Kid who just so happened to have his pants down to his ankles and was jacking off while watching them. Rolling her eyes 'horny bastard' she thought.

"You're up" she commanded. He quickly rushed over to them with that cocky grin of his. "As hot as that was, it's about time" he gently pushed her aside and lined up his cock with Law's hole. Law was whining, but soon moaned as Kid pushed himself all the way in.

It didn't take long before both of them were a moaning mess.

She smiled before making her exit to leave the two alone. As she made her way back to the twins room she passed by Chopper. "Everything's is okay in there, but I would advice not to go in there for a while"

Chopper nods "okay"

With that she went to check on her babies.

Later that evening while Law was out cold for some well deserved rest as they were cuddled up to Kid. Alexis decided to ask him the question that had been on her mind for a while "Red?"

He sleepily hummed in response as he ran his fingers through her hair. "What made you go after Law this time?"

Kid smirked and simply said "glasses" she laughed knowing exactly what he meant. "Just try going easier on the our poor doctor okay?" Kid grins "No promise." With that they soon fell asleep.