Chapter 11

WARNING

NOT EDITED
************************************************************************

(Blake pov)

Me and Jake had just pulled up at Desiree house and there were no cars in the driveway, but I could smell the sweet scent of my mate from the driveway and let me just say it was intoxicating.

"You smell that?"Jake asked, looking like he was a million miles away.

"All I smell is the intoxicating smell of my mate.It's like sweet vanilla"I said, trying to contain my wolf that was going crazy to be closer to our mate.

"Nah, this a different smell, it's like green mint"Now that he said something about it I do smell it.

"You ready to do this, "Jake said, bringing me back to reality.It's been two days since that whole incident happened and Desiree still wasn't answering my phone calls or text and it was making me mad that she's ignoring me but I understand why she's ignoring me.

"Yeah, I'm just ready for this to be over with"I said, taking a deep breath."Remember the plan and try to control your wolf as best as you can until it's time,ok?

"Yeah, I know"I got out the car and walked to the house, taking a deep breath before knocking on the door.
***********************************

(Desiree pov)

Me and Mya was laying on the couch watching insidious 2 and it was at the part when the women was turning the handle on the jewelry box when somebody knocked on the door, making us jump."I'll get it" I said getting up from the couch.

"Well, I'm not about to watch this by myself so I'm going to pause it, "she said, getting up from the couch also"I'm going to find something to eat a girl hungry"she said walking to the kitchen.I shook my head and smiled.

Walking to the door, I looked out the peep hole and was surprised to see Blake.What is he doing here?Shouldn't you call before you just show up at somebody's house unexpected?I thought to myself.

What am I going to do, I'm not ready to talk or see him right now I mean of course I miss him in a way I can't explain, but I'm just not ready.I took a deep breath and thought for a second maybe if I be really quite he'll think nobody is home.

He knocked more like banging on the door again."Desiree I know you're in there, please open the door, I just want to talk"he said in a calm yet pleading voice.I closed my eyes and remained silent.

Mya walked in the room with her big mouth and yelled"Who knocking on the door like they then lost their mind," she asked with an irritated expression.I looked at her and signaled her to be quiet and she looked at me with confusion but nodded her head and remained silent.

I heard him let out a frustrated breath."Ok,fine, but we're talking about this one way or another,but just know that I miss you Desiree and I know you might not understand now, but if you let me explain you'll understand"when he said that something inside of me clicked and I took a deep breath and opened the door.

He looked at me in the eyes and I looked straight back at him and there was a look of relief on his face and he took a step towards me, but I stopped him with my hand"You have 7 minutes"I said in a serious tone.

He looked at me and nodded in understanding.I looked out the door and saw somebody in the car and saw it was Jake.Mya came to the door and stood beside me and I looked at her hands and saw that she had a frying pan in her hand and was holding it up like she was ready to hit somebody.

"You need backup"She asked and eyed Blake up and down.I looked at her and busted out laughing.I looked at Blake and you would think that he'd be scared that he could possibly be ready to get beat with a frying pan but, instead he had a smirk on his face.

I finally calmed my laughter and tried to get back serious."Nahh, I think I'm good"I said, looking at Blake, but talking to Mya.I caught myself and looked at Mya and she nodded her head and handed me the pan"Just in case"She turned to Blake and looked him up and down again then turned to me and whispered in my ear"If you need me just yell"she said walking back in the house.

I shook my head and smiled a little, then turned my attention back to Blake....

Oh, this should be interesting

************************************

New story update

Hey guys I know I'm late on updating and I'm so sorry,but anybody who knows how hard,difficult and frustrating writing can be might understand my struggle.So I'm going to try and update as much as I can before school starts back and I would love for you guys to tell me what you think.

What do you think about Mya so far?

What do you think will happen next?

Do you think you know what will happen with two certain people?

Comment,vote,share

Love ya