Chapter 7

*WARNING*

NOT EDITED
***************************************************************************************************************************

three days later...

The next morning I woke up in a bad mood,and my stomach was killing me,I looked down at my sheets and groaned inwardly.

'why today'

 I literally rolled out of bed and went to the closet to grab a pad.Once I had all the stuff I needed I went to the bathroom to get ready for the day.For some reason I had a feeling that today wasn't going to be one of my good days.you know when you get that feeling that something bad is going to happen,well that's what i'm feeling.

I didn't feel like getting all dressed up today so I just wore black yoga pants that says 'love' on the back and a gray-ish sweater with a mustash on it and paired it with black uggs.Before I went downstairs I grabbed my phone and bag and went to the kitchen.I went to the fridge and grabbed a yoplait yogurt.

when I closed the fridge door I saw a note on the door that read,

'Good morning honey,sorry I can't drop you off at school today I have some important stuff I have to take care of today so you're going to have to take the bus to school today. 

                                                                                                                -Love Mom'

I quickly pulled out my phone and looked at the time.great just great.the bus then already ran and i'm going to be late for school,if l even make it.After a minute of thinking I remembered that I had Blake phone number.I never called him before but right now I needed a ride.I took a deep breath and called him.

"hello"i heard Blake voice say

"um..hey Blake it's me Desiree"

"hey is everything alright you're normally at school by now"his voice started to sound concerned

I smiled"every things fine-well kinda,look if it's not to much trouble do you thing you can come pick me up from my house and give me a ride to school"i said nervously

"no problem"

I let out a sigh of relief"great the address it 1357 May berry lane"(fake address)

"OK i'll be there right away"

"OK thank you so much"

"anything for you"

I had a big smile on my face,I ended the call, and waited for Blake to come.I started to get a headache so I layed on the couch.10 minutes later I heared a knock at the door.I grabbed my stuff and opened the door since l already knew it was Blake.

"hey ready to go"Blake said pulling me into a big hug.To be honest I was used to this by now,honestly I kinda like when he's close to me and hugs me it makes me feel I don't know...safe?

"yeah"i said pulling back from the hug and started walking to the car.Before I could open the door Blake was in front of me so fast that I didn't even see him walk past me.I looked at him with a raised eyebrow but didn't say anything,I just got in the car and waited for him to get in so we can get to school.

-SKIPPING TO SECOND PERIOD-I was in my second period and felt 10x worst than I felt this morning.I felt light headed like i'm going to pass out at any giving minute and to top that my stomach was killing me.I'v had periods before but they never felt like this.The bell finally ringed and I slowly got out of my seat and walked out the door.I walked to the lunch room and none of the guys were at the table yet so I just sat at the table they usually sat at.I was hungry but knew if I ate anything it wouldn't stay down.

l layed my head down on the table.A few minutes later I felt somebody tap on my shoulder and looked up to see Blake,Jake and two of their friends looking at me with concern in their eyes.I was about to reassure them that I was alright when I felt the need to vomit.l covered my mouth and ran to the nearest bathroom,not that it helped any by running.Once I found a bathroom I ran in and vomited up everything I ate last night.

How can this day get any worse then this?

***********************************************************************************************************************

Hi guys I know i'm late on updating but at least I did update.Also I just wanted to state some facts because all that stuff really can happen during your period,believe me i'v been through it and it's not fun.Also I won't be updating until I get 8 or 9 comments.I want to know what y'all think about the chapters,and the characters in the book.Also in the next chapter we will find out what the secret surprise is that Maya has in store.

what do you thing the surprise is?

First person to get it right gets the next chapter dedicated to them

comment,vote,share

love ya<3