010, i know i do

MINHO CAME BACK to the dorms with a slight grin. q noticed it when he walked into the room. he slightly raised his eyebrow's at his friends' unusual state. luna came back to her dorm with a slight smile on her face too. although she wasn't expecting it, she was happy that minho had confessed to her.

monday had rolled back around and luna hadn't seen him since. she was a bit nervous what he'd do or if he'd ask her out.

every monday after class luna sat at the tables outdoors to study and drink coffee. she had her headphones on and was writing notes down. "so, why was minho so excited after he came back after chuseok dinner?" q asked making luna look up.

q sat down across from her and luna took off her headphones. "what? what do you mean?" she said setting her headphones on the table to the side of her.

"hey, i saw you guys leave dinner early together. what happened? minho came back smirking to himself like an idiot. i've never seen him look like that before." q said. luna shrugged "no idea." she said looking back down to her notes.

"mhm. so where did you guys go?" q asked.

"oh you know, just walking around." she said with her eyes glued down to her notebook. she didn't want a 'i told you so' from him. q sighed, "luna, you can even look me in the eye. tell me everything that happened. i know something happened, so tell me."

"fine. he confessed to me." she said vaguely writing in her notebook,

"okay, there is definitely much more details so can you tell me?" q asked. luna set her pen down and looked at q. "okay, we left and his driver took us to the han river. we walked around and then ended up sitting down. he said he thought i'd like it there. then, he just told me he liked me more than a friend."

"and you said..." q said looking at her to get her to elaborate. luna sighed, "i think i feel the same way. look i know what you're gonna say, it's just it surprised me. i didn't know what to say."

"you like him right?"

"i mean—yeah, i think so? look this is just all very sudden. we actually haven't been able to see each other since." luna told q. he gasped, "wait, you haven't see each other? not even like a text?"

"no, i mean we've texted since just not seen each other in person."

"so, you should go and see him! you know he doesn't have class right now." q said trying to encourage her to get up and see him. luna checked her phone, "look, i've got class soon. i'll talk to him after school." she said and started to pack her things up.

luna got up and threw her backpack over her shoulder, "you better!" q said as luna walked away.

in the afternoon, luna met up with minho at the boys dorm. luna knocked at the door and waited for the door to open. luna expected minho to open the door, but dae was the one on the other side. "i haven't seen you in a while." luna said as she walked into the dorm.

"q isn't here." dae told the girl who was looking around.

"i'm not here for q." she said sitting on the couch. dae looked around, "well kitty isn't here either. so, you're not here for—" a voice cut off dae.

"luna you're here! dae you can leave now." minho said waving him off. luna had never seen dae have such shocked face on his face. "you're here for minho?" he asked and she nodded. "when did this happen?"

"i don't know, maybe you were with yuri too much." minho shrugged. dae turned around and walked into their room. minho sat next to luna with a bunch of snacks in a bag. "what did you wanna watch?" he asked.

she chose one of her favorite movies, 20th century girl. although it was sad, she loved the movie. "have you watched this before?" luna asked and he said he shook his head 'no'.

at the beginning, luna was hesitant to move closer to him. during the middle of the movie, minho noticed her and chuckled a bit. he scooted closer to her, put his arm around her, and lightly pushed her head to rest on his shoulder. luna smiled to herself, knowing he couldn't see her.

"so you think you like me or you know you do?" minho asked with a smirk, making luna look up from his shoulder. she let out a small laugh, "i know i do, minho." she said looking into his eyes before looking back at the tv.

"good." minho replied "so i can take you on a date then?"

she looked back up to him, "hmm..." she paused for a second pretending to think, "you can." she smiled.

the two continued to watch the movie in a peaceful silence. at the end tear rolled down both of their faces. minho tried hiding it more than luna did. "aw are you crying too, minho?" she said swiping a tear off her face.

"no of course not," he said quickly wiping them away. she girl chuckled, "mhm you're crying." she smiled. never in her life has she seen minho cry, this was a first. she chuckled, before wiping a tear off his cheek. noticing how close they were, she paused with her hand on his cheek.

she looked up at him and he was already looking at her. as their faces inched closer, a noise made them jump away. the door opened revealing q and kitty, making minho groan. "hey guys..." q said awkwardly while walking in.

"woah! you guys hang out alone now?" kitty asked with a bit of a squeal of excitement.

"we were hanging alone until you guys showed up." minho said sighing. luna's lips were pressed in a line, not knowing what to do or say. the two stood there awkwardly before walking away.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
authors note

hey...hehe...a update after like two months