003, you care!

AFTER THE PARTY started coming to a close, minho, q, and luna followed dae up to the boys room. they kept asking him questions, but dae walked faster the more questions they asked. luna thought she'd know by now if they two were dating considering yuri was her friend/roommate and dae was one of her close friends.

"i only can stay for a bit before curfew starts, so let's hurry this up, dae." luna said as they entered the door. "spill it." minho said impatiently as they took off their shoes as they entered the dorm. the three of them were frustrated at this point.

"when did you get with yuri? and where?" minho asked "and how far?" luna slapped his shoulder for the unnecessary question. dae went straight to the fridge, ignoring their questions to get a drink.

"why didn't you tell any of us?" luna asked.

"dae, you little scammer." minho said "how did you convince yuri to buy you that suit?" he asked looking at the high quality suit he wore.

"woah, it's so much nicer than minho's, that's for sure." luna said after looking at the brand name tag on the neckline of the suit. she patted his back and stood next to q and dae.

"what do you mean luna?—and how do you know i didn't buy it?" dae asked as he took a sip of his water. the three of them looked at him. "because it costs 5k." minho said making dae widen his eyes and spit his drink out in front of him in shock.

"but seriously when did you get with yuri?" luna asked "i'm her roommate. i should have known already. i thought you were talking to that other girl, kitty. what happened to her?"

"yeah, i don't know. i feel bad for kitty." q said and luna nodded in agreement.

"i don't." minho said and luna shook her head "shut up, minho. no one asked you."

"that's cold, minho. i mean—breaking up with someone like that is brutal." q told him. luna agreed, "like imagine flying out thousands of miles away from family, to a new country, to surprise your boyfriend to only find out he was dating someone else." luna added.

"except it wasn't a break up because it wasn't a real relationship. no one is gonna blame you for upgrading a pen pal for an actual girlfriend." minho said and shortly after a scream was heard in dae's shared room. they all looked to the door suspiciously. "marius?" q asked.

"didn't he go back to greece?" luna asked "i swear that's what he said."

"maybe he changed his mind?" dae questioned.

"hmm." minho said as something brewed in his head. minho ran to burst the door opened and shouted, "oy, marius. wake up! time for class!" minho said as they all walked to the bed. minho tried to pull the cover off of the person, but it wouldn't budge. "a little help?" he asked. q and dae soon helped him as luna watched.

they got the cover off and it wasn't not marcus, but the girl kitty from earlier. they all screamed at each other in shock before the boys ran out, pulling luna with them. they ran to the living room and caught their breath. "dae's crazy ex-pen pal broke into our dorm to murder us!" minho exclaimed.

"this is my room." kitty said as she showed them her paper urgently. q took the paper and read it. luna looked at the paper too, it said 'song covey' on the paper. "you're listed as song covey." q explained.

"so?"

dae took the paper from q, "song can be a guys name. that's why they assigned you to the guys dorm." he explained to her. kitty's eyes widened "what?"

minho took the paper from dae "she did this on purpose! to be closer to dae—and me!" minho scoffed looking at the girl. "i told you a lot, she was hitting on me on the plane ride over! luna you saw it right ?!"

"i was not hitting on you."

"she was not hitting on you."

"what do you mean luna saw—wait—kitty, can we please talk?" dae asked. kitty shook her head "no, i never want to speak to you again." kitty as she walked away.

"kitty."

"i want my necklace back." she said turning back around to face him. "you necklace?" he asked and she nodded "yeah, the one i gave you when your mom died." she said and he nodded.

"yeah i have it around here somewhere."

"somewhere?" kitty asked.

"i'll find it."

"you don't even know where it is. dae, that's belonged to my mom." kitty cried. "i'll bring it back to you kitty. i promise."

"you're promises are literally worthless." kitty said as she walked into the room and slammed the door closed. "all of dae's stuff is in the room. where is he gonna sleep?" minho asked right as the door opened and a pillow was thrown out of the room at dae's face.

"outside, i guess." q said looking at the pillow on the ground.

"you guys are gonna have a fun night." luna said nodding her head, "uh—i'm gonna go—well, i have to cause it's curfew but good luck. night everyone." she said grabbing her things and was ready to leave the boys dorm room.

"text us when you get back!" minho shouted.

"awh you care!" she said leaving the room.

"shut up!"

when she got to her dorm, yuri was back, but her room door was closed and music played from inside. she threw her keys on the counter and headed to her room. she texted the boys and told her she was at her dorm. since she had a double, they each had their own rooms. luna changed into her pajamas and got unready. she fell back into her bed and sighed. it was most definitely a very long day for her and jet lag didn't help very much.

she had so many questions after tonight. about yuri, dae, and especially kitty. she wondered why dae didn't tell any of them that he was dating yuri and why dae would do such a thing to kitty. dae would never do something like that, right?

💌
authors note

ngl i watched this show for minho and minho only 😭 anyways thank you again for all the love on the story. there are gonna be a lot of mistakes but i'll fix them later.  also i'm aware i write "minho scoffed" so many times but he literally scoffs all the time. 💀