"so you have parents?" deanna asked.

"um, my dad daryl adopted me. i lost my real family." lilia said. "i killed my mom." her heart dropped to her stomach after saying that.

"why?" deanna asked. lily began to tell about her childhood, and how her mom was a bitch.

"okay, should i be worried?" deanna questioned. "all you need to know is if you threaten anyone in my family, your all fuckin dead." lilia said walking outside.

whenever lilia got outside she saw daryl waiting, "lily." he said. "yeah?" she asked. "we have a problem." he said, that really scared lilia. her and daryl ran over to carl, he was the problem. he had gotten a hold of her backpack and was cutting up her letters. whenever she caught sight of him, she ran faster then she ever had and ever will. whenever she got close to him she punched him in the nose. he fell backwards dropping the scissors and paper.

"you can't handle anything! just because i don't want you doesn't mean you come and get revenge! you fucking asshole!" she yelled at him looking at her letters. he had cut, all of them. "i hate you! we were good friends! i chose jonah because he cared! you didn't give a fuck about my feelings or anything about me. on the road when rick stopped for you, he only did that because he's your dad. but really your just a pussy." she said, he got up.

"really? i cared about you in the prison, i loved you-"

"what is going on?" deanna asked running over. "it's none of your damn business." lilia said.

"it is some of my damn business, i don't like the way your talking to me." deanna said. "really enola holmes? i thought this place would be good. but no you guys are all just too scared to go into the world and understand that you have to kill people to survive. these people are stupid, if walkers attacked here, which they will. your gonna die!" lilia yelled. "you have to control who lives here!"

"that has never been more clear to me then it is right now." deanna said.

"me? you mean me?" lilia asked. lily wanted to kill everyone. it had only been a day, but really a weeks worth of stuff had happened. rick got into a fight with someone, blah blah blah. they all got jobs, this place was bullshit. "we're staying, i won't attack, i'll try it out." lily said handing over her gun and going to a room in the groups house. cali walked in.

"carls an asshole." cali said. "did he do something to you?" lily asked moving over to let her sit on the bed beside her. "no, i saw your fight. those letters had to have meant a lot to you." she said. "my dead family wrote em. i hate this place." lily said. "why? it's not like the walker world." cali asked.

"i don't tell many people about my past but i trust you, can we go to your house first?" she asked. they walked to her house.

"my parents were abusive. and i had a brother, he cared but he couldn't save me. the rest of my family were either alcoholics or drug addicts. so yeah, my life was horrible. i had like 3 toys over my entire life, it sucked. i hated the old world, i was counting down the days until i snuck out. i was going to leave and never come back. but instead they left." lily said as calis eyes widened slowly as she spoke.

"uh." cali said worried, "it's a lot to take in i'll be back." lily said with so much anger in her heart.

lily hated everyone, everything.
she hated deanna
carl
the alexandrians
she only cared about her group and cali. no one else. she hated alexandria. she yelled at rick to come here, but now she hated it. it was just like woodbury and she hated it. she grabbed the kitchen scissors and cut her hair off. not all the way just short, it looked pretty decent. she fixed it up and walked out.

"cali." lilia got her attention. "you cut your hair." cali said. "i like it."

"thanks." lily said with a slight grin. "you okay?" cali asked.

"i'm fine. i'm gonna go talk to my uncle rick who is carls dad, just about what he did. wanna come?" lilia asked. cali was kind of hesitant. "he's nice! he'll love you!" lily said grabbing her hand and walking out with the folder.

she knocked on a door, the house where everyone was. she had went to calis house. daryl opened the door. "where have you been?" he asked relieved she was back.

"literally at her house i need rick." she said. rick walked to the door.

"yer sons a bitch." lilia said jumping straight to the point. "don't talk about him that way." rick said.

"no, i will. look he cut my dead family's letters to pieces, i punched him in the face and he cried about it." lily said, she threw her letters to the ground.

"you punched him?" rick asked. "that is what your worried about!" she yelled.

"he's my son." rick said.

"i fucking hate you guys!" she screamed grabbed her bag and leaving.

authors note 😛😛
the alexandria storyline is not ANYTHING like the real one, season 6 storyline is much more familiar. i just like making my own storyline, it's really fun. once again lily is such a badass. sorry for all the f bombs 🙃

(i hate where this is going but just trust me please)

1609 words