034, jealousy.

aaron had gotten in the front seat of the rv and he was currently driving. lily sat in the back of the rv nursing eric back to health, eric was aaron's boyfriend. he was very nice.

"hey eric." lilia said getting his attention. "yeah?" he asked amused at the not very talkative girl, surprisingly she didn't talk to many people.

"i don't want to come off as rude, but i'm genuinely wondering, how do you have a boyfriend?" lily asked understanding it may be a sensitive question.

"it's kind of my true calling, whenever i was young i was attracted to boys. i'm very, very gay." eric said. "you can do that?" lilia asked furrowing her eyebrows. "yeah! you can." eric said with a grin, he understood lily had homophobic parents. "my parents never woulda let me, they would disown me or something." lily said. "well, are they here?" eric asked. "no they're gone." lilia looked at her shoes.

"do you like girls?" he asked. "i think a little bit, but i also like boys." lily said worried. "hey, don't be worried, you don't gotta choose anything. just know i'm here." eric told her with a slight grin. aaron walked to the back. the rv had stopped.

they were at alexandria!

lilia held daryl's hand walking in, she didn't have much doubt, really she had no doubt. she saw a man called nicholas. he looked annoying.

rick looked at her with a grin. "your not mad at me?" lily asked him. "no, i needed someone to tell me that." rick said, "what happens if this place doesn't work." sasha brought up as they all kind of talked before walking in. "we kill them all." lily said, very out of character.

lilia heard a noise and daryl shot it with his crossbow it was a possum. "brought dinner." he said, lily snickered at him.

they all got some kind of interviews, lilia went last. while she waited she played on the playground. she had never done that she just sat on the swing for a while.

"hi." a girl her age said making her jump a bit. "oh hey." lilia said.

"yer the new people." she said with a smile. "yeah, i guess." lilia said back looking at her shoes. "i'm cali, short for calinia. what's your name?" cali asked her. "i'm lilia, you can call me lily or lia anything really." she told her.

"cool, me and my family were out there, it's good to know we aren't the weird new people anymore." she said. that made lily feel some relief, she understood what it was like out there, somewhat. "family?" she asked confused of how they were alive.

"yeah, my annoying bitch older sister georgia, my parents josh and caley. and my little brother arkan." she said. "ya got any family?"

"not biological, but my adoptive dad daryl is the intimidating one with the crossbow. my uncle rick is the one with the gray beard. my boyfriend jonah is the one that has brown hair. my best friend glenn is the young asian boy. and my aunt maggie is the one with kinda short hair and is really pretty." lily spoke.

"oh okay." cali said. "what about the other young boy with long hair?"

"he's just a dumbass who is obsessed with me." she said. "wow."cali replied.

"lia." deanna the person who runs the place came to get her. "oh, gotta go, talk later." lilia said walking with deanna.

when they made it to her office it was relaxing, made lily feel calm. "is it okay if i film this?" deanna asked. "yeah, it's not like you can put it on the black market." she said sitting in a chair.

"so rick told me you were the ones who convinced your group to come here." deanna started.

"yeah, aaron's trustworthy, i kinda smart mouthed my uncle rick because of it." lily said. "yes, i heard." deanna smiled at her.