025, dang.

lily woke up the next morning to a loud manly scream. she ran outside along with daryl and rick. she saw tyreese, soon after carol came outside. two people, a man and a woman were burnt on the ground, lilia was confused. who would do that?

"i walked out here, and karen and david were just burnt." he said beginning to cry.

"okay, just calm down." rick said, lily raised her eyebrows, this man had the nerve to tell him to calm down but she didn't question it.

"don't tell me to calm down!" tryreese screamed. lily pulled his shirt back as he tried to hurt rick. "lilia!" daryl scolded. "dad i got this." she said. he took a step back. "i'm not gonna tell you to calm down but rick is trying to help. violence isn't always the answer. i understand you're angry, i would be too but just-" she got cut off with a hard punch in the face from tyreese. daryl grabbed his collar from the side.

she lifted her head back up. "dad. i said i got this." she told him. "tyreese. it's not ricks fault okay, just please take a step back and think logically man." she said.

"i am thinkin logically little girl!" he screamed. "dude. your literally not. i don't know who did his just please shut up and think for a second." she said growing annoyed. he jumped up and punched her 3 times in the face. he stopped while he took a second, she grabbed her gun and pointed it at him. "stop it man. just stop." she said her cheek throbbing, she walked inside.

"thought you had it?" daryl joked. "not funny." she said. "what's the mood about?" he asked. "i just got beat up dammit." she said continuing to walk away from him. he continued to follow. "go!" he said. "i was." she said turning around showing a shrug of annoyance. she sat at the desk that they had installed in her room and she looked in the mirror. she had a bruise under her eye, it wasn't a black eye though just a light bruise. she didn't bother to care this always happened, no one would care anyways. carol knocked on the wall beside her cell door.

"come in." she said. "hey, can i tell you something. i trust you not to tell anyone." carol began, lily nodded assuringly. "i killed karen and david." lilys eyes widened. "i thought if i killed them the sickness would stop spreading. they were the only two who had it."

"dang. well, i get it but you know, this bruise on my face is yer fault." lily said with a comforting smile. "yeah i know." she replied with a slight smile.

authors noteee

ik this is so short but i'm writing this while i'm on the fiftieth chapter so i needed some extra chapters so i'm adding this and one other love youuu ❤️❤️❤️

493 words

trying- daryl dixon ff ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें