"Ha! That's what," Michael points at Zayn. "you think!" Michael ducks back into the grass. Zayn bends down to look for him.

The grass stalks wave behind Zayn as Michael races away. Camila watches him go. Zayn looks over one shoulder.

"Who was that?" Zayn asked her confused.

Camila looked at him apologetically. "Uh..." Camila sidles up to Zayn. "Friend of the family."

Michael hums and Zayn turns around to see Michael lounging on his back and playing with his tail. Michael points. "Come on!" Michael hops off Zayn's back. "You follow old Michael." Michael ugs on Zayn's tail. "he knows the way!"Michael shouts as he races away and Zayn glares after him.

"Way to where?" Zayn asked.

"You follow, you see!" Michael chuckled. "Hurry now!"

Camila pelts after Michael.

"Zayn, come on!" Camila laughs as they started to follow Michael.

Zayn was curious and disturbed, but eventually they did follow.

Zayn and Camila then continued to follow after Michael. They continued to follow him until they lost track of him as they could only see the vine he used to swing.

"Where's he taking us?" Zayn wondered.

"Oh, to a special place in your heart," Zayn and Camila looked around. "called 'Upendi'!" Michael called to the teenage lions. He came down from a tree and turned the two heads to the other that was destined to be with and let their noses touch.

There was hundreds of animals of all kinds who were coming together in the love fest. They swept up the lions in their arms and took them through what looked like a jungle Tumnel of Love while Michael was matchmaking the atmosphere. And where he even made fruit fall.

Michael:

There's a place where the crazy moon
Makes the monkeys sing (Ah-ah-ah!)
And the baboons swoon
And the sultry scent of the lotus bloom
Will carry you away
While the hippos swing from the jungle vines
And the rhino rumba in a conga line
All the pink flamingos are intertwined
As the stars come out to play!

The lions were confused as the baboon sang to them about 'Upendi'.

"Where is it?" Camila asked.

Chorus:

Uh!
In Upendi
Where the passion fruit grows sweet
And it's so divine (So divine)
That you'll lose your mind (Lose your mind)
As it sweeps you off your feet
In Upendi
Without a worry or a care
It just takes two
To make it true
Your heart will lead you there
(In Upendi, in Upendi)

"No place you don't take with you." Michael told him after covering her eyes and cleaning one of her ears.

Camila giggled as she was enjoying this so far.

Michael:

You better watch your step
'Cause the path is steep
You better hold your breath
'Cause the water's deep
It's a long way down off of lover's leap
But falling's half the fun!

Chorus:

In Upendi
Where the passion fruit grows sweet
And it's so divine
That you'll lose your mind (Lose your mind)
As it sweeps you off your feet (Sweeps you off your feet)
In Upendi
Without a worry or a care
It just takes two
To make it true
Your heart will take you there

Michael:

You can beat the bush like there's no tomorrow
From Tanganyika to Kilimanjaro!
But you'll find Upendi wherever you are
Oh, underneath the sun (Sun!)

"Upendi is the meaning of love, isn't it?" Camila asked.

"Welcome to Upendi!" Michael laughed once the Pride Land princess even understood.

Chorus:

In Upendi
Where the passion fruit grows sweet
And it's so divine
That you'll lose your mind (Lose your mind)
As it sweeps you off your feet (Sweeps you off your feet)
In Upendi
Without a worry or a care
It just takes two
To make it true
Your heart will take you there

Upendi
Down in Upendi
Way down in Upendi
Down in Upendi
Way down in Upendi
Down in Upendi
Way down in Upendi
Down in Upendi
Way down in Upendi

The two of them enjoyed the rest of the night together. They giggled as they were having a lot of fun and they were all falling in love. Camila to Zayn, even more than he did already did.

The four of them soon made their way to Pride Rock while singing the Upendi song.

"Good night..." Zayn said.

"Good night." Camila replied as they went to get some sleep after a lovely evening together.

Zayn looked rather sad as he had to sleep outside. Camila went inside of Pride Rock to sleep. Harry came up to Pride Rock and where he saw that Zayn didn't look really comfortable outside the den and decided to give him a chance.

"It's kinda cold tonight, huh?" Harry asked.

Zayn glanced to him slightly.

"Come on in." Harry allowed Zayn to sleep in the den for tonight.

Zayn smiled as he was allowed inside the den.

Harry walks toward the den. With a grateful smile, Zayn follows him. From below Pride Rock, Victoria watches Zayn follow Harry toward the den.

"Get him!" Victoria said in a hushed tone as she watched over this. "What're you waiting for, Zayn? Get him!" she then snarled in despair and went back to report this to Demi right away.

And where this caused for her to roar and snarl out in rage.

"You're sure?" Demi snarled as she jutted her head at Victoria.

"Affirmative," Victoria replied. "I saw it with my own eye."

"No..." Demi says as she turns and strides away from Victoria. "Zayn cannot betray us!" Demi scowled.