"Here. It's called 'blue honeymoon'. I don't want to spoil something, so if you want just read it" Sana smiled as she handed the boy the small book.

"I will read it" Jake said as he grabbed the book and carefully put it into his bag.
"But if you cry at the end, it's your problem" Sana said while laughing at the boy.
"Noo I won't cry, I promise"
Jake said while closing his eyes shortly. He was sure he wouldn't cry about a book, no matter how it would end.

Sana laughed one more time before placing her chin back on her palm.

"Oh by the way, I have something for you" Jake said before taking the lollipop, Ni-ki bought before from his bag. He handed it to the girl, letting her gasp in surprise.

"Oh my god it's the star lollipop" Sana smiled as she saw the small symbol shaped lollipop in front of her face. She wouldn't think he would buy her another one.
Sana let out a brighter smile when she took the lollipop from her new friend across her.

"Thank you, Jake" She smiled at him again, amking him smile back at her.
"No problem" Jake replied to her, being happy that she liked his gift, although it wasn't directly from him. But that didn't matter in this moment.

_

About a hour later.
They talked about ideas for their project, but couldn't find anything. Both were thinking hardly about ideas but there were just no good things.

"Hey Sana, would you like to exchange numbers? We could probably meet up at the weekend, if that's not a problem for you of course. Then we could text when and where" Jake asked the girl.

"Oh yeah, sure. Should I type my number in your phone?" The girl asked bacj, being surprised about Jake's question. Actually she wanted to ask him too, but was unsure about how he could react.

"Yes sure" Jake answered while taking his phone and handing it to her.
Sana grabbed it as she typed in her number afterwards.
"Here" Sana gave it to the boy back who smiled and thanked her.

Suddenly Sana felt this stabbing pain again, she winced when she could feel the pain buzzing through her veins and her heart. Her heart burned like fire, it was so painful.
A few sweatdrops were formed on her forehead, making her face look pale.

"Hey Sana, are you okay?" Jake asked worriedly as she saw the sweat on her forehead. He could see she wasn't okay.
Sana nodded with her head, closing ehr eyes shortly, not wanting to make him worriedly.
"Yes, I'm okay don't worry" Sana tried to smile but it didn't last that long. Her hands started to tremble. so much it hurted.

"But you don't look good at all, you sure everything is fine?" Jake asked, brushing a strand of her dark brown hair from her face. Sana nodded again.
"Yeah, let me just go to the toilet quickly" Sana said, grabbing her bag and walking towards the toilet in hurry. She held her palm on her chest, hoping Jake wouldn't see her in a condition like this.

Jake looked at the girl walking towards the toilet in hurry. He was worried for her, seeing she had a hard time breathing before. A minute he considered about staying there and waiting for her. But eventually he decided to go to the toilets to check on her.

_

Sana was alone in the toilet room, gasping for air as she sat on the floor, leaning against the wall. She quickly grabbed her bag to take one of her medication.
Only 4 pills left. Perfect.

Sana gulped down the pill with a sip of water. She closed her eyes while
waiting for the pill to show its effect. She hid her head in her arm curls, feeling embarassed in front of the boy. She knew him for only 2 days and now she embarassed herself
in front of him already.
She didn't want to seem weak in front of him and what she especially didn't want was to make him worry about her. No.

Sana winced as she heard the knocking at the toilet room's door.
"Hey Sana, are you alright?" She could hear a familiar male voice from the outside. Sana shook her head while hiding it again in her arm curls.
"Sana?" She could hear again because she didn't answer before, now he was probably really worried about her. Great.

"Yes, I'm okay" She shouted to let the boy know she was at least half fine. Sana could finally feel the slow effect of the pill working. Her heart hurted less than before. 
She could breath more normal. "Just give me one minute" She said before standing up, feeling a bit dizzy but she could take it.

When she looked at the big mirror, Sana saw her face was soaked in sweat.
She quickly dried her face with a towel, looking still a bit pale afterwards but way better than before.

She exhaled one more time before opening the door, revealing Jake behind it.
"You okay?" Jake sounded still worriedly but seeing the girl looking already better made him feel less worriedly.
"Yes, i'm okay" Sana answered, showing him a warm smile.

Jake nodded in understanding.
"I think it's time to go now but we'll see us tomorrow, right?" He said, looking in the girl's eyes.
She nodded in agreement. "Yeah, sure. See you tomorrow Jake" Sana smiled again back at him before leaving the library with big steps.

Jake left too after he saw the girl walking.
He liked spending time with her today but one thing couldn't leave hid mind.
He saw the sweatdrops on her forehead. She clearly didn't look okay, but he couldn't change what happened so he just left the library with big steps.

At least now he had something that reminder him of her.
He was sure he had to think of her while reading. Actually he had to think of her almost every moment, he noticed.
Was he-
No that's impossible. But...
Was he developing feelings for Sana?

_____________

•author's corner•

yayyy longer chapter<3
I feel like a machine, I'm publishing new chapters every second, at least it feels like that 😭

But I can't stop typing I'm sorryyyy
actually in my last ff I was already pretty unhappy that point
but I'm still in the progress to accept my chapter as they are 😤

prob starting to write the next chapter straight ahead after a short break lol

happy 100 reads <33
again ty for choosing this book, I really appreciate it <3

love u all:3
and see u in the next chapter<3

~october 9th 2023
2:23pm<33