Enter: New Student!

It's so big!  [Full Name] thought, adjusting the strap over her chest. After many complicated meetings, making people believe her female self was her twin sister who went to the United States, and dressing as a boy for nearly five years, [Name] was finally able to attend Samezuka Gakuen. She was nervous, as any person would be, but she had to stand tall-like a man would.

"Ah! You must be [Surname and Male Name]! I'm Nitori Aiichirou, and I'm supposed to be showing you around." a small boy with silver hair and bright blue eyes said. He smiled at [Name].

"N-nice to meet you, Nitori-san." [Name] stuttered. She wasn't only nervous, but this was that first Samezuka guy to approach her. She could easily be found out that she was really a girl, not some male student.

Nitori chuckled. "It's funny... Samezuka hardly has any third-years come so late in the year. That's okay, though. Samezuka is a great place to be." He walked off a little, gesturing for [Name] to follow.

As Nitori pointed out the obvious-dorms, lunch room, classrooms-a tall, sturdy-looking man walked up to the silver-haired second-year. "Ai? What are you doing?"

"I should be asking the same thing, Rin-senpai. I'm just showing [Surname]-senpai the campus. I'll be showing him his dorm later." Nitori explained. Rin shrugged and popped his shoulder.

"Oh. Okay, then." He looked at [Name]. "So you're the new student? I guess you aren't gonna join any sports clubs, huh? You're build is a little weak." he said, leaning forward to study [Name]'s build under the layered uniform.

"A-actually, I've decided to join the art club! The physical body has nothing to do with the beauty of art!" [Name] persistently spat. Rin leaned back, taken back at how strong [Name] had sounded.

"Hmmm... I was really suggesting the swim club, but that's up to you. We could use some new members, too. Then again, a body like yours wouldn't fit in..." He lifted his arms behind his head and looked up at the clear sky. He walked past Nitori and [Name].

"Bye, Ai. See you later." He looked back and stared at [Name]. "I guess I'll be seeing you, too. My homeroom's supposed to be expecting a new student anyways. Guess I'll learn more about you..."

"[Surname and Male Name]! That is who I am, and you'd better not forget!" [Name] shouted, pointing an irritated finger at the redhead. For some strange reason, she was upset at this man. He thought low of her, and that set her off. She was willing to prove him wrong about her physique. Or maybe it was because she was just nervous about him finding out her real identity.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll see ya later, [Surname]-kun." Rin smirked, his shark-like teeth forming a wide grin.

[Name] shrugged it off. Hopefully, they wouldn't see each other later.

"And, this is your homeroom, [Surname]-senpai. It's classroom 3-c; don't forget! The teacher already knows that you are supposed to be coming. Just enter the room. I'll meet you later at the courtyard. You have your schedule, right?" Nitori was beginning to act like a mother.

"Mhm. I'll see you soon, Nitori." She opened the door, and the entire classroom went silent. A tired-looking teacher managed a smiled.

"Welcome." She looked at the class and clapped her hands loudly. "All of you, scramble into your seats!" Many students rushed to their seats as if the teacher would send an omen on them.

"Now, welcome [Surname and Male Name]. He will be participating in this homeroom from now on." She smiled at [Name]. "I'm Ms. Kurosawa."

"H-hello, Kurosawa-sensei." she mumbled.

"Why don't you tell us something about yourself, hm?" Ms. Kurosawa asked. [Name] nodded.

"I am [Surname], [Male Name]. I enjoy spending time drawing and blogging." She was so embarrassed. Not many people knew that she was an artist or a secret blogger, and now she just spilled her secret hobbies to nearly thirty people.

The class clapped politely. "Why don't you sit in that open seat in front of Yamazaki-kun? Yamazaki-kun, raise your hand." A tall, almost-intimidating man raised his hand. [Name] noticed how he winced a little.

As [Name] made her way through the sea of desks and students, she spotted the annoying redhead from earlier. I don't even know his name, damn it, she thought.

Once class was over, [Name] was relieved. She managed to survive her first day of school and only talked to three people.

"This is the guy you were talking about, Rin?"

"Yeah." [Name] tried to ignore them and even got up to see if she could avoid them.

"Oi! Don't leave when we're gonna introduce ourselves." She recognized the voice as Sousuke Yamazaki. He was called on to read a paragraph in their textbook.

"I n-need to be on my way! School's over, and I don't intend to waste my time with you guys anyways!" She tugged her arm away, but the dark-haired male was just way too strong.

"Let go, Sousuke. You're just gonna intimidate him." She saw Rin grab hold of Sousuke's shoulder and pull him back.

[Name] raised her eyebrow. She wasn't that much shorter than Rin; she was 5"7 to be exact, but Rin still had to lean forward to look her in the eye. (I have addressed the height issue in an author's note. Please read it, for it clarifies this height).

"[Surname] [Male Name], we are willing to be your friends." Rin said.

"What!? I thought you guys hated me, especially you Mr. Shark Teeth!" [Name] pointed at Rin's strangely sharp teeth.

"Shut up! We're just trying to be friendly! I doubt you've made a single friend at this school!" Rin retorted.

[Name] bit her lip. "Fine. I suppose I'll call you guys 'friends', but don't get to friendly with me. It'll be weird."

Rin smiled. "So, are you going to join the swim club?" he asked, draping his arm over her shoulder. [Name] blushed, praying that Rin wouldn't notice the strange wrinkling in her shirt from the bind. The bind was used, so [Name] looked even flatter in the chest.

"I-I think that I should really meet Nitori. I don't want to keep him waiting. Besides, I've gotta go to my dorm." [Name] pulled away and scrambled her way out the classroom. Her face red and hot.

Sousuke watched as [Name] had almost fallen on her face twice. He burst out in laughter. "Rin..." he gasped.

"What?" Rin looked back at Sousuke, who was leaning against a desk.

"I think you made the new kid gay." he choked out.

"What!?" Rin jumped and punched Sousuke in the arm. "I don't think I did!"

"You haven't made anyone blush that bad. [Male Name] was beet-red. He was already wanting to leave when you approached. Man, I can't believe you actually did that...."

Rin turned around. "Shut up!!! That just means we'll have to know for sure! I don't like making new friends turn gay, got it?"

~End - Enter: New Student!~

*The height issue is directed in the most recent chapter. Please read that for clarification.

Author's Note: This first chapter might have been a little confusing. I imagine the [Reader] to be androgynous and tall because she IS attending an all-boys' school. Anyways, starting in Chapter 2, [Name] will mean the x Reader's male name. It's sort of bothersome to write "[Male Name]" in every chapter. It was also very complicated trying to find a nice cover photo that didn't make Sousuke and Rin look like a couple... I hope this cover photo is suitable enough!

.:Find Me:.

Instagram: hope.ful_enough

Tumblr: haru-on-land

Quotev: Grey Steele

Ask.fm: Grey_Steele

Line: von_steele

Snapchat: hopeweeabotrash