Chapter 1: Request

A blonde woman could hear only the sounds of the busy streets, the clock on the wall, her heel tapping, and even her heartbeat in the still quiet room. She thought this would clear her busy thoughts, but to only find herself dreading in it.

Leaning back in her soft and fluffy chair, she looks at the ceiling before closing her eyes.

Riiinnnggg! Riiinnngg!

"Ah!"

Holding her hand over her racing heat, she soon calms down and grabs her phone off her desk, answering it.

"Asuka, you gave me a heart attack!" The woman exclaimed before hearing bursts of laughter on the other side of the phone.

"I'm sorry but let me guess..hmm.. oh! You're bored again."

"I wouldn't say bored, I'm just stressed out."

Asuka sighs knowing why she's stressed.

"Lili, we talked about this."

"I know but what else am I suppose to do? I tried what you said all week and I still can't find anyone to take his place! I have till the end of this week and I have no one!"

"Lili, take a deep breath."

Lili breathed in and then out before letting her head hang low.

"Why must things be difficult when it comes to him?"

"I don't know Lili. He's always been a difficult person since I know him and he's busy."

"That's not working Asuka."

Lili looks at all the pictures on her desk before grabbing one of them.

"I need him for once and he can't answer a simple phone call."

"Then how about you fly over here and you can talk to him in person."

"It's easier said than done."

"True, but you won't know until you try and if he still says no we'll figure out something else."

Lili sighed and closed her eyes letting the silence take over. This could work or it could not but Lili wasn't always to back down on something first. This is for her company.

"Alright." Lili looks out of her huge window at the city, "I'll give it shot."

"Good then I'll see you in a few hours."

The call ended and Lili looks at the pictures once again thinking about how this will go.

-----------------------------------------

-15 Hours Later-

A pearl white private jet lands at the door opens and Lili walks down the stairs taking off her sunglasses.

"Lili!"

Lili looks to her right and sees her friend.

"Asuka!"

The women hugs before letting go.

"Lili!"

They both turned to see a red haired man.

"Hworang." Lili said shaking his hand.

"So are you ready to hit the road?" Hworang asked.

"Yeah let's go!"

The three of them got into Hworang's car and left the airport.

----------------------------------

-In the Car-