He smacked her on the butt, and finished washing himself. He turned off the water, and opened the shower door for Crysta. As she tried to walk passed him, his arm snaked around her waist as he pulled her close. Crysta wrapped her arms around his neck as they passionately kissed. "We need to stop or I am going to take you right here, right now," Hunter grimaced.

He wrapped a towel around Crysta and another towel around his waist. "Come my love. Let's get dressed." He escorted her to the bedroom.  He placed a pair of jeans and a blue blouse on the bed for her.  She waited. "Get dressed sweetheart," Hunter smiled.

"But I am missing underwear sir," Crysta explained.

"Would you do me the honor of going commando?" Hunter politely ordered.
Crysta nodded. She never went commando before.

Hunter wore jeans and a dark blue shirt. Cryst thought he was the series man alive. She knew he wasn't perfect but he was perfect for her.

He took her hand and led her to the dining room. He pulled out her chair and then sat directly to her left. He placed his right hand on her left thigh as he kissed her cheek.
*************************************

"You two must have had a lot to talk about," Liam teased. Crysta blushed and buried her face in Hunter's arm. Hunter wrapped his arm around Crysta's shoulders.

"With a stunning woman like Crysta, I always have something to discuss with her," Hunter announced.  The other four people at the table began to laugh. Crysta buried herself more into Hunter.
"Shall we eat?" Hunter asked.

The chef served a ribeye to each guest as well as to Hunter and Crysta. The side dished he placed on the table included steamed asparagus,  glazed carrots, garlic mashed potatoes,  and orzo.

Crysta looked up at the chef. "Everything looks delicious.  Thank-you!"

"I thought you would enjoy some of your favorites tonight," he smiled.

"That was very considerate of you. Thank-you!" Hunter joined in. "You did make enough for all the employees?"

"Yes sir. They will enjoy their dinner as well. Thank-you sir. Do you need anything else?" the chef inquired.

"No thank-you. Enjoy your dinner," Hunter responded. The chef turned and went back to the kitchen. Hunter glanced at Chris. "Take your team and enjoy your dinner," Hunter said.

"Are you sure you do not want one of us here?" Chris verified.

"No, I believe my two friends and I can protect the lovely ladies. Enjoy your dinner," Hunter confirmed. Chris and his security team went to the kitchen.

James served some of the sides to Melissa and himself. "It's nice to know they are taking Crysta's threat seriously."

"As long as Crysta is safe, all three women are safe. I know Amy won't leave Crysta's side," Liam agreed.

"She is my friend.  She would do the same for me," Amy playfully smacked Liam's arm.

"Owww!" Liam pretended his arm hurt. Everyone laughed.

"I increased security. Chris and I will talk daily about any improvements that may be necessary. Crysta's safety is paramount to me," Hunter answered firmly.

Melissa interrupted. "We should have a more pleasant dinner conversation after today's activities."

"You are right," Hunter agreed.  "I was thinking about taking Crysta on a spontaneous vacation. Anywhere she would like to go. Would you four like to join us?"

Both Amy and Melissa looked at Liam and James. "May we go?" Both men looked at each other and then at the ladies.

"I could never say no to you," Liam answered Amy.

"If it is fine with the boss, of course we can go," James smiled at Melissa.

"Where are we going my lady?" Hunter asked Crysta.

Crysta was dumbfounded. "I do not know. Do you have any suggestions?"

"Iceland is nice this time of year," Liam offered.

"Venice, Italy is romantic," Amy suggested.

"Nice, France is relaxing and romantic," James shared.

"The Four Seasons in Bora Bora," exclaimed Melissa.

Crysta turned to Hunter. "Anywhere at all my love, " Hunter cooed.

"Can we see the northern lights?" Crysta asked.

"Denali National Park, Alaska it is," Hunter smiled. "Alaska is beautiful this time of year. I will make the arrangements."

"You mean I will make the arrangements," James interjected.

Hunter laughed. "I guess I do." Crysta giggled.

"When are we going?" Melissa asked.

"As soon as James makes the arrangements," Hunter responded.

Everyone started talking at once. Hunter excused himself and walked into the kitchen. He called Chris to the side. "I am taking Crysta to Alaska. I expect her security team to be with us. Will this be a problem?"

"No sir. Do you know when sir?" Chris asked.

"James is making the arrangements. I will make sure he makes arrangements for the three of you as well. If you need any special security measures, please inform me," Hunter finished.

"I will sir," Chris answered.

"Good. Enjoy the rest of your dinner," Hunter walked back into the dining room. Chris walked back to his team and informed them about the travel expectations.
************************************
Hunter sat back down next to Crysta. He leaned towards her ear and whispered,  "You so sexy princess. Knowing that you have nothing on under your clothes is driving me crazy." Crysta smirked.

"Hmmm....   I wonder what he whispered in her ear," James mocked.

"Something you wish you could whispers in Melissa's ear," Hunter teased back. "Let's have dessert on the patio unless you would like to have dessert sent to your rooms."

"Where would you like to have dessert?" Amy asked Crysta.

"Anywhere my knight in shining armor is," she replied without missing a beat.

"Then we will have dessert in our rooms," Liam chortled.

Hunter called the chef and requested that dessert be sent to the rooms. As Crysta and Hunter walked up to their room, Hunter murmured to Crysta, "I have my dessert right next to me."

"Hmmmm....    sounds delicious, " Crysta smiled.
*************************************
Thank you so much for reading my story.

Do you think it is a good idea to take Crysta away from the threats?

Do you she will be safe in Alaska?

What do you believe will happen next?

Thank-you for following me! Thank-you for reading my story. I will update my story once a week for all my readers. Thank-you for inspiring me to keep writing. You are the best!