The craziness continues

I'm SORRY!! Pls do forgive me that I haven't updated this! Pls do forgive me ;-;

===========================

Chapter 3

Le Previous~

"Well..."

Le President~

"He means that we're each ones other's half of a whole country. It's one of the main reasons we hate to fight. Any physical pain one of us feels, is carried over the link between us, and felt, in full, by the other. No matter the distance. I remember one time; I had been beaten up pretty good, put in the hospital and everything. Veneziano was also hospitalized, because the pain of my wounds was felt by him, and he needed the pain meds."

"Si. When we fight alone, we're only fighting with half of the power of our nation. But when we fight as one..." Italy explained, thinking of their Priest forms...

"I'll start reading the next entry..." Romano continued, bringing the attention back to him. "This one's Toni's... Dear Diary, I loved the days when I could go out and be a Matador and everyone would be excited and scream my name. Now, they call me an animal abuser. Should I stop participating in something that's such a large part of my culture to make people happy?"

Spain rubbed the back of his head, before giving Romano a not-so-subtle hint to move on. Romano rolled his eyes, but went to the next entry.

"This one's the Vodka Bastard's." Russia lifted his head, more alert. He really hoped that these diary entries of his would help people see that he only wanted to make friends. "Here goes, Dear Diary, Today China was telling a story about how I used to think he was my mother. I guess he thought he was embarrassing me for fun... but it really just made me sad. He never figured out that when I used to tell him I loved him, I didn't mean it like he was my mom. He used to tell me he loved me too; did he mean it like I was his son, or was he just joking? It hurt, a lot. All this time, I thought he felt the same."

Well, hello, heavy atmosphere, how're the wife and kids?

China and Russia looked distinctly uncomfortable. Russia, because he was afraid that this would ruin any chance of a relationship with China, and China because he had never thought that the cold Russian would've reciprocated his feelings. He'd need to talk to him when they had a break, but for now, he walked over to the Russian man, leaned down-as Russia was still sitting-and whispered something into his ear. Russia's expression changed from stormy-ish neutral, to sunny and happy instantly.

"Really?" He asked hesitantly, afraid that it was some sort of cruel joke.

"I wouldn't lie to you." China stated softly, smiling as Russia's expression turned into one of pure bliss as China pecked Russia on the cheek. The other Asian nations shared a knowing look; they'd support China fully so long as he was happy; but if Russia ever did anything to hurt Yao...

Belarus, on the other hand was not happy. Her beloved Big Brother loved China?! How could this have happened?! How did she not know?! She could've already killed him by now, and wouldn't be in danger of losing her precious love! She decided that she needed to take some drastic actions. If China was out of the picture, then surely Big Brother would see only her? Then they could finally become one! This has to be the reason why Big Brother kept running away from her! He was brainwashed by China!

While Belarus was busy planning China's demise, Romano read one last entry, seeing as it involved Russia again, and mentioned Belarus, he thought it was best to read it before said crazed nation (Belarus) returned to reality.

"Dear Diary, I am terrified of insanity. It horrifies me, it disgusts me, and I am glad I never was like that. I hope to never become like Mongolia or Belarus. That is why I keep my distance from them, yes, even from my own sister, Natalia."