All secrets are revealed

"So who wants to read first?" America asks, holdings she book.

"You can't honestly, mean to read that, can you?!" England asks, appallasks

"Well, we can't get outta here 'till we read right? So we might start now," Holding the book in a "what are you going to do" way.

"I'll read first, da?" asked Russia, has he took the book from America's hands.

"HEY! I am the hero so I should go first!"

"It doesn't matter who reads first, just someone read!" snapped Germany.

"Ah this is a small one, da " Russia stated. "One sentence, da"

"It reads "Dear diary, How does one know they are not being forgotten? -Romano" All eyes snapped at Romano who was sinking under the table. His face was redder than Spain's tomatoes.

"Roma?" Spain ask in worry "Do you really feel that way?"

"Ve-Fratello! I'd never forget you!" Italy cried out loud, flustered and obviously bothered that his brother would so little of him.

"CHIG" I know, It's just...I don't feel needed..FUCK!...can we just dropped it okay?!"

England awkwardly cleared his throat "Perhaps we should read the next entry?"

Russia looked down and started reading the entry "This one is Italy's,"

At the mention of his name, Italy paled drastically. There were things in his dairy that we didn't want to know, not even Romano .

"Dear dairy, I wish that I wasn't so clumsy. Then maybe Germany and Japan would find me a more suitable friendship. I wasn't so clumsy then maybe I wouldn't be so afraid of them not liking me anymore as well. -Italy. Now All eyes were at red Italy.

"Italy?" Germany ask, shocked."Do really think that I'd stop being your friends with you? over something like that ?"

"Or me, Itary-kun?"

Italy didn't answer. All of his attention was on the suddenly interesting pattern on the floor. Germany lifted Italy's chin so that they were straring at each other's eyes "Italy I would never stop beimg your friend, ja?"

"P-Promise?"Pinky-swear?" Italy held up a shaking hand.

"Ja" Germany's strong pinky wrapped around Italy shaking one,steadying it.
"I promise"

"As do I, Itary-kun."taking Italy's other pinky.

"Okay -next entry " Russa said "This one is south Korea's -" said the nation paled and shrunk into his seat

"Dear diary, I want to help him so badly. But how can you fix what 4,000 years of suffering has broken?"

South Korea couldn't help but to stared at China, who stared back on in shock. China couldn't believe that he'd watched him break down.

England, bravery, took the book from Russa and said "Next entry."

"The next one is about you, Italy" England said.

"Ve!"Again?!"

"Sorry, it reads "Dear diary, Romano was at Toni's house for the weekend and Ludwig was at Gilbert for a few days. Three days ago was tha first time in years that I've slept alone in years. I had nightmare so bad that I haven't be able to sleep. I keep making noises so it would help, but the house feels so empty . It's so scary. I haven't told anyone how afraid I am of being alone. And for some reason I can't stop crying and over thinking. I am not useless. I am not a waste...So why am I so hollow in loneliness?" England's voice trialled off. The whole room was on shock. Italy himself was trying to pull a Canada and vanish, but to no vail.