Chapter-19 Class C And Class A

Day 2

YN POV

As we were neared the edge of the forest, we saw the beach, and the large group of Class-C students on that beach. Horikita and Ayanokoji never would have imagined the situation in front of them.

 Horikita and Ayanokoji never would have imagined the situation in front of them

Horikita: "No way... All this stuff... Is it even possible?"

Even beholding the very spectacle. Horikita kept repeating the word -impossible-. They had installed temporary toilets and shower rooms. But they also had a tarp to protect against to protect from sunlight, a barbecue, chairs and a parasol. They had snacks and drinks. Everything required for a good, relaxing time was here. We smelled the smoke of cooking meat and heard laughter. Jet skis whizzed past the shoreline. Students were enjoying themselves in the ocean, screaming with joy. Based on a rough calculation, they'd likely spend 150 points or more.

Horikita: "What in the world is Class-C doing? Do they not plan to save points?"

Ayanokoji: "Let's check things out. I wonder what Class C is thinking?"

YN: "Yeah."

We came out from the bushes and walked to the beach. One of the male students noticed us and called out to another male student nearby. We couldn't see his face too well, since he was leaning over in his chair. One of the boys rushed over us.

Boy: "Um, Ryuuen-San has requested your presence,"

Judging from the timid of his voice, he was either frightened or naturally listless.

Horikita: "He rules his classmates like a king. It's like a royal welcome. What should we do?"

Ayanokoji: "What do you say Ln?"

YN: "Since we came here, we should go."

Ayanokoji: "Let's go."

Horikita: "I'm also interested in learning his intentions. Let's go."

We accompanied the boy. As we approached the ocean, the delicious smell of cooked meat wafted by our noses.

Horikita: "This is absolutely outrageous."

Our class didn't seem to know how to have a vacation. We approached the man in command of this hedonistic paradise.

 We approached the man in command of this hedonistic paradise