Chapter 24 Agreement And Ibuki

5TH DAY

Hirata POV

After the tent solving issue had solved. We had the roll card. After assigning the tasks to everyone.

Me, Ayanokoji-Kun, Ln-Kun and Horikita-San were heading towards Class B camp. Ln-Kun stated that this has something to do with the negotiation between Class B and Class D. 

The alliance seems to be formed during the incident with Sudo-Kun. In that situation Class B will help us to find the culprit because there want to stop Class C ulterior motive. That deal was made in Horikita-San, Ayanokoji-Kun and Ln-Kun presence. Later Ln-Kun told me about it.

YN: "The main reason I took Hirata, Horikita and Ayanokoji is because Hirata is the leader of our Class while Horikita and Ayanokoji were the witness of the deals last time, we made with Class B so it will be rather good if you guys get update in the deals, and I will be the middleman. If anyone wants to go back this will be your chance."

Hirata: "I will come."

Ayanokoji: "I will also come."

Horikita: "But why did you choose me?"

If he wanted, he could have chosen someone of more influential like Karuizawa-San or the other girl as the witness. 

YN: "Like I said you and Ayanokoji were there during we formed the deal. So, it is natural if we discuss all together at once, leaving nothing behind. And now girls are rather in the bad mood so it will be best to take someone with cool head for now. Also, we will keep the whole underwear situation as confidential and secret from Class B."

Hirata: "Why?"

YN: "You might know that this situation will be best if we were to keep it inside the class for the moment. If the word got out and council got involve then we don't know what will happen to our class and class points."

Hirata: "You are right."

We still don't know much about this school till now. And this incident if not handle carefully would spill the class more than it is now. Thanks to Ln-Kun he created a gender-based camp successfully. The main reason I agreed to this was because LN-Kun said that it will be better if we were to do it like that. 

This will put the girls mind at ease knowing that boys will not come here, and the boys can focus on the tasks we gave them. It is already to the point we can't just mix them together, so it is best that the gender is different there are still united among the gender. For girls their unity is to protect each other from the culprit while boys' unity is proving the girls that there are not the culprits. If anyone were to split away from the unity there might get not help much from their own gender peers. 

For example, if a girl ignored the unity and protection then tomorrow if her underwear were to be stolen by the culprit then she might regret not getting to unity and will get humiliated the same way as Karuizawa-San's. The girls will help her, but it will be same cycle. Hence the girls will not break from the unity. Now example, if a boy were to ignore the unity, then if someone were to blame him tomorrow, he will have no help from anyway hence the boys will also not break the unity. 

Now the gender-based camp has been established boys and girls will not go to each other tents. But there are times where boys and girls will meet each other. Time to eat during breakfast, lunch and dinner. During roll cards and finally during the tasks given. Since the exam is about to end it will be better if we were to follow the schedule we did till now. 

I was able to convince the girls for this one. They were ready to accept this current curriculum. It helps Ayanokoji-Kun to move freely since Ayanokoji-Kun was the person Horikita-San nominated to enter the girl's area. Now only three persons me, Ln-Kun and Ayanokoji-Kun are the only man who could got to girls' camp.