“ Captain Ishaan is ready, please wear your seat belt because we are going to fly “ I quickly wear my seat belt and salute towards. He laughed as we both drove off.

We were talking about different things. I got to know he also read books like me. Moreover he is a big fan of the Twisted series. We both were laughing when I remembered something.

“ Umm Ishaan about the morning, I really don't want to scare you “ I said with my cheeks burning. He smiled and shook his head.

“ No it's fine, I am happy my brother is returning to his old self. And it's only because of you. He looks at you like his world is in you. And he can do anything for you “ I smiled thinking about Ahad.

“ What about his old self? “ I asked him. Ishaan looked towards me and then spoke.

“ Actually bhai was really sweet and sunshine, he used to love everything but then Our father sent him abroad because he used to play with a small girl all the time. My parents thought he would stay behind if he kept on meeting that girl. So they sent him away for higher studies. And since then I never saw my bhai smile , his all light faded away. But I am happy that he is so happy with you “

My whole body froze in place, why... Why am I feeling like— . But his name is not Ahad.

I gulped and asked Ishaan.

“ He used to call that little girl Flower? “ My voice was low but enough for him to hear.

Ishaan nodded with a smile.

“ Yes! Flower.. He used to talk about her all the time and he had a special place for her too. But Bhabhi you don't get jealous he loves you . “

My heart suddenly started to feel heavy, my tears were pushing to fall. I need to meet Ahad . I want to see him or else I will feel this weight. I need to hug him. I just need him.

“ Ishaan please move the car to What's Office”

____________________________________________

“ Next presentation , I think the last one was pretty good but we need improvement. “ I heard his voice as I walked near the meeting room. My heart was beating fast as I knocked on the door. I know I should not disturb him but I can't wait any longer. I just need one hug. Entered the room when his eyes landed on me.

He was looking a little angry. Was he angry with me? Oh no I disturbed him. I awkwardly stand there looking at everyone .

“ Leave “ He said, his eyes fixed on mine. My heart sank into my stomach. I blink my eyes and press my lips together. I nodded my head and was about to leave when a hand wrapped around my wrist and it was Ahad. I saw everyone leaving the room and in a second the meeting room was empty.

“ Welcome Mi Amor “ Ahad said with a warm voice. My eyes filled with tears as I quickly hugged him. Sniffing. I don't know but I am missing him so much. He rubbed my face.

“ What happened Mi Amor, did I do something? I am really sorry . Tell me what happened “

He pulled away looking at me. I shake my head. He held me by my chin. Looking in my eyes.

“ I am really sorry , I didn't tell you to leave, if this is my empire then you are the queen here. You are the one who will rule it. “

I again shook my head and hugged him, putting my head on his chest . He feels like home and now I know why. He held me until I was normal.

“ Tell me what's wrong Mi Amor, I can't see you cry like this “ He said, his eyes tearing up, this guy always cries whenever he sees me crying.

“ I.... I am your... Flower Ahad “ I said more like a whisper. The surroundings went silent as I waited for each heartbeat. He stared at me. Without saying anything.