“ Aap Bhot Bolna  lag gayaan  haan '' She said, pushing me away, a little laugh escaped my throat. She again started to do her things as I sat on the bed and looked at her. I can look at her for a thousand years and will never get tired.

“ We are leaving tomorrow, so prepare your bag and I will inform Ammi “ She quickly turned around looking at him with wide eyes.

“ AHAD!! How will I pack so many things this fast? Moreover , I need to go to college. I can't— “ I cut her off by pulling her towards me, making her sit on my lap. My eyes landed on her cherry lips but I decided to concentrate on eyes.

“ Either you want me to teach some lessons now or you are behaving like a bad girl on purpose so I can pull you over like this “ I kissed her cheek.

“ I will pack your bags “ I kiss her other cheek.

“ I will prepare everything “ I kiss her chin.

“ You just go to college and come back fast “

She closed her eyes and sighs, she then looked back at me with boldness. She held my chin and brought her face closer to mine and I wanted to be consumed by her and just her.

“ Either you want me to kiss you or you are behaving like this to make me suffer. What are your plans Mr Ahad? “ She said as her eyes landed on my lips. She gulped as I smiled.

She leaned in to kiss me but because she could do the door opened. We both jolt away.

As she quickly landed on her feet. My eyes widened as I looked towards the door.

Here Ishaan was standing with his mouth wide open as if he saw a ghost here. Ayesha was totally red and embarrassed so Am I . But I was just kissing my wife, I didn't do anything wrong. I cleared my throat .

“ B-bhai.. Ammi... Called... You both “ He said and rushed away. Like a little kid who was shown a horror movie.

I look towards Ayesha as she looks towards me as soon as we both start to laugh. This is hilarious. And so embarrassing.

“ B-bhai.. Ammi— HAHAH “ Ayesha tried to say what Ishaan said but she ended up laughing and I stared at her happy, laughing face. She looks so good when she is happy .

After me and Ahad told Maa about our plan she got so happy hearing this

After me and Ahad told Maa about our plan she got so happy hearing this. The next hour she was asking me about babies and what I would like to name my future Babies. She taught me some things about how to make your husband happy and in your control . I can understand her excitement for a grandchild but we are just going for a vacation. Anyways I listened to her.

“ Ishaan, can you drop by the university today? Ahad have an important meeting today “ I said to Ishaan who was washing the car. He turned to me with his signature smile .

“ Oh sure bestie, “ He said as I laughed. He went inside the house and came out wearing white shirt and black jeans. While playing with the car's key. He stopped in front of me and opened the door for me while bowing like a prince. I smiled and sat in the car. He quickly sat in the car.