Chameleon/Cabernet x FEM reader

Beginne am Anfang

"Yeah.."

You replied to your sister to which she just smiled.

"Well, let's get going"

She said and walk away and you soon followed with chameleon with you but then chameleon gave Langley a glare before leaving.

You reach the place in time.. though what you didn't know it was a pool party as all the people were wearing swim suits and it made you flustered all of the sudden.

Your sister was not aware of this as well as she sigh and the mbcc already got some swimsuit for all of you and you had no choice but to wear them.

Your sister manage to get dressed first before you went inside with chameleon tailing behind.

You started undressing as you put a black bra and a short, your swimsuit was almost similar to your sister as you decided to cover top with your black shirt.

Meanwhile chameleon was already done as she was wearing a red plunge which shows her curves more.

Her eyes were fixated on you all this time after she was done changing as she couldn't stop herself and approached you holding your waist from behind as you flinched.

"Aren't you quite lovely wearing some swimwear~?"

She tease and it made you flustered.

"A shame that it is not only me that will see this once you went outside..."

She whispered and held you tight from behind.

"Please don't kill anyone this time?"

You said and Chameleon just chuckled before kissing your head.

"As long as they kept their eyes away from you"

You sigh as chameleon just chuckled before both of you went out and was already met with many people partying at the pool.

You first went to find your sister to which you saw her with kelvin as they were looking around for any suspicious person.

You walk towards their direction with chameleon behind you as she was glaring at the people who were looking at you like some defenseless prey.

You wave at your sister as she smiled and wave at you as well and took your hand as she kept you beside her.

You walk around the pool party when suddenly the crowds started getting loud as if someone famous appeared.

You all turned to see a beautiful woman, a red haired one as her hair was very long and wavy. She had a black flower beside her right ear. Purple eyes which are attractive yet intimidating when she looks at someone.

You looked at her in awe for a moment before you snap out of your thoughts when your sister spoke.

"I don't understand why would someone so popular asked the mbcc secretly to retrieve her treasures"

She said while looking at the redhead woman that was surrounded by the crowds.

"She is the one who asked for help of the mbcc secretly?"

You asked and your sister just nod. Chameleon just watch the woman carefully while you turn your gaze at her to which you found her gaze already at you even though your quite far away from her.

Her eyes somehow looking directly at yours and it made you swallow a lump at your throat.

She somehow smiled while still looking you and this made chameleon click her tongue before holding your waist from behind which made took your attention and you looked at Chameleon.

The redhead notice it and it made her chuckled lightly before turning her attention back to the crowds who was trying so hard to entertain her.

Just then one man decided to push his friend on the pool which made all the attention faced to them and they started laughing before joining in.

Some people then was trying to invite you all as your sister was refusing but then someone grabbed her ankle which made her fell to the pool.

You were shocked as you waited for her to come up but didn't to which you immediately jump through the pool to save your sister.

You saw her as you immediately swim down and grabbed her and pulled her up to the surface.

You manage to pull her up as you put her on the ground with kelvin, macchiato and chameleon helping you pull your sister out of the pool.

She cough some water as her two sinners was checking on her and you were about to get out of the pool when you felt someone grabbed your ankle and pulled you back into the water.

You tried to swim up but someone grabbed your leg and pulled you deep making you lose the will to breath.

You heard chameleon's voice as she was calling out for you but then you heard another unfamiliar voice though you didn't pay heed much as your too busy trying to escape but your about to lose your consciousness due to your lungs giving up.

You slowly fall unconscious before someone jump through the water and you felt multiple hands grabbing you and that was the last thing you felt before you black out.