Neuvillette x Boyfriend male reader

Start from the beginning

Neuvillette sighed, but there was a hint of strain in his voice, "I'm the last person they'll think of, perhaps even to another region or two before my name pops up "It was true, they were just so different from one another. But the opposite attracts. Neuvillette helps (Y/n) to calm down and (Y/n) helps him to put a smile on his face, even if it is only a nanosecond each time.

"Ugh, I don't get to see you much at all, I missed you all day!" (Y/n) said pouting as they went to the sofa to hang out there for some time. They spoke more about their days before (Y/n) dragged both of their asses to bed. They had different houses for those things when Neuvillette needed to work and needed no distractions. (Y/n) completely understands it and that only causes Neuvillette to love him more.

By the time they were in bed, Neuvillette had already fallen asleep. (Y/n) had a field day playing with his hair and twirling around his fingers. Now that he thinks about it it's been a while since they have done it.

Sexual interactions between them were rare, especially with Neuvillette not being much for it, but when he was in the mood (Y/n) didn't know if he would top or bottom to enjoy the full situation that was happening. Now that he thinks about it, again, he wishes to top Neuvillette next time they do such things. Although the Judge wouldn't appreciate the stickiness after he does seem to enjoy the aftercare that (Y/n) prides himself in.

"Ugh... this is turning me on..." (Y/n) looks at everything as he places a blanket between his crotch and Neuvillette's body. (Y/n) flushed feeling the other person turn in the bed to face him. They were both in loose sleepwear, each movement caused their clothes to turn uncomfortably around their bodies and it was very annoying. Neuvillette seems to be in that situation currently. (Y/n) watched as he sat up and just his shirt and waistband until it was comfortable and laid back down facing (Y/n). His eyes were closed as his leg kicked away the blanket and scooped (Y/n) into his arms.

Even his sleeping face seemed emotionless, (Y/n) felt a little sad seeing how emotionless it was. He then smiled knowing Neuvillette had only opened up to him, it made him feel a little worthwhile to be able to stay beside Neuvillette.

"You're doing it again." The seductive voice struck (Y/n) out of his thoughts.

"Did I wake you up darling?" (Y/n) said his hands going to the other's back, patting it slightly.

"You're hard as well, it's one of the reasons." Hearing that (Y/n) flushed, he covered his crotch with the blanket and moved Neuvillette's leg away from him.

"Thinking of dirty thoughts?" Neuvillette whispered as he smiled at (Y/n).

(Y/n) laughed as his hand went to the other's face. "How could I not when the man of your beauty is lying right beside me?" With those eyes of his, that seemed like a bottomless ocean of knowledge, his lashes separated one by one, some clumped together with one another making it look so incredibly unrealistic to believe that he was truly alive.

God or human, he is that one person that people refuse to believe that he exists. Including (Y/n). His features were molded by the gods, drawn hundreds of times to get that one perfect stroke that people would sink into. The type of beauty that can beat a harem's protagonist from a book. His waterfall-like hair spread across the pillow as the blue-like threads of silk that had yet to be woven into a fabric that would later be made

(Y/n) kisses Neuvillette's lips. Indescribable shape to the lips, perfectly molds to his, causing no air to escape unless they pull away from one another. That nose bridge creates a sense of handsomeness from the entire facial structure. Even the best artist would do him an injustice by drawing him. It would be the painting of a lifetime if one could make the drawing more handsome than he already is.