*****
Next day In college

Shreya and riya was gossiping in college canteen when they heard crowd voice they move toward there and saw one boy who was standing on terrace wall and he was threating one girl.

Boy says, tum mujhe Haa kr do warna mai yaha se kud jaoga qki mai tumse pyaar krta hu ( say yes to me or will jump from here because i love you )

(he was saying in loud voice that everyone is able to listen ) Then girls says from down, lekin mai tumse pyaar nhi krti tum q nhi smjh rhe ho.. mai padhna cahti hu mujhe ye pyaar vyaar ke chakkar mai nhi padhna isliye I'm sorry but mai tumhe Haa nhi kr sakti ..

(but I don't love you why can't you understand. I want to focus on my studies and for this I can't say yes to you )

but boy was not ready to come down he was continuously saying that he will jump if she will not agree . Shreya was seeing all the Picture and she move towards stair when riya asked, kaha ja rhi h..( where are you going )

then Shreya replied 2min bas ati hu..( 2nin I'm coming )then Shreya moved towards terrace and came on the terrace

when boy saw Shreya he says , mere pass bhi mat Ana warna mai kud jaoga..(don't come near me or i will jump from here )

then Shreya replied with attitude , yaha tujhe kon rokne aya h wo to mujhe niche se view acche se nhi dikh rha tha to sochi q na movie front seat se enjoy Kiya jae bas isliye agae ...then she sat on the railing and wear her shades then she took a wafer packet from her bag and started eating

(Who came to stop you . I was not able to see from down so I thought why not I should enjoy movie from front seat .)

Shreya says ,aree tu ruk q gaya continue ..(why did you stop)

Boy was in shocked then he saw down but there was nobody because Shreya texted riya to say everybody to move there respected classes .

Shreya says, kya hua koe nhi h niche oh ho koe bhi interested nhi h teri ye c grade acting dekhne mai .. to ab niche aja..( what happen no one is interested in watching your c grade acting ,so now come down )

Boys replied with anger," tu khud ko bhot husiyar samjhti h mai yaha se kud jaoga ..(you think you are smart I will jump from here )

Shreya says ,thik h khud ja wese bhi tere jesa namuna cale bhi jaega to kya farak padega .. jump .. jump (fine, jump because stupid like you will go from earth nothing will effect to us )

Boy turn back and saw down from railing then Shreya pull him from wall and smash him on the ground (in wrestling style) and says , "acche se bolo to smjh nhi ata apna bhi time waste kr rha h or Mera bhi agli bar agar maine tujhe phir dekha na us ladki ko Dara te hue to tu kya kude ga mai khud Dhaka de dugi .. understand idiot."

(i was talking nicely to you from past few minutes but you wasted your time and mine also ,if I will see you again harassing that girl .I will personally push you from here keep that in your mind )

Shreya says with anger, boy reply with pain o..o..ok mai ab nhi kruga mujhe jane do sister.( o..ok now I will not do that)
Shreya leaves his hand and move towards her class then girl thanked her to save her from that physco..

riya says, well done Shreya bhot accha kiya tune ..( well done Shreya you did well)
Then they attend there classes and move toward there home .

Shreya outfit

Riya outfit

What do you think what planning did akansh is doing in his mind to destroy luthra

What do you think what planning did akansh is doing in his mind to destroy luthra . Support the story vote ,comment and liked