Chapter twenty seven

Start from the beginning

It's the dumbest and most disgusting thing I ever heard. So, all our relationship long she was like this? For four months?

"Vicky, are you really being serious? You really don't know how love works, huh? Oh no wait, it wasn't love that you were feeling."

"Okay I'll get going", she is about to hang off.

"Vicky! I still have questions for you."

"Oh God, what?" She shows me with her voice that she has enough of this call.

"Why with Marco? Couldn't you just break up with me?"

"You really want me to be honest, huh?" Her voice raises. "Well first, breaking up with you wouldn't be so simple and second, Marco's girlfriend broke up with him two days ago, the night when I invited you to come over . I talked to him, trying to make him feel better and we decided to see each other then. And we kissed, and felt like it."

That's it, I want to break my phone with a hammer. I'v heard too much.

"And Marco didn't feel bad to do that? He didn't remember I was the one dating you or what?"

"He did, but he just didn't care."

Her words are hitting me the more she talks. My old tears are burning my cheeks and I control myself to not yell at her, insulting her with all names, because she's just a girl that comes and go, who will do the same for Marco I bet.

"Wow, really? So a backstabber friend and a cheating girlfriend. Amazing, Vicky. Wow!"

"Alexei, also-"

"What?" I get furious.

"I didn't want to deal with your depression. I don't want to have a partner that only see negative in his life, just crying all the time, you know. I didn't notice you have it before, but then when you told me, I felt like it was over for me. It's not only that... It's also that, I don't know... You are out of my league. I want a guy that has a lot of money, and when I went over your house I guessed your weren't as wealthy as I imagined. I want a guy that responds to my needs, which means rich and gives me the pleasure I want. I'm rich, you are in middle class, you understand? It just doesn't match so much, no offense. And I'm sorry to say this, but I'm not Christian... I don't believe in God at all."

Obviously she wasn't christian. It was almost written on her forehead so much it was obvious. Wow, All that time long she thought of me like this, I see now.

Well, today is my last day. My very last day. Because I'm not ready to carry the new weight I'm going to have in the next days.

"Vicky, you are so disgusting", the silence is breaking between us both. "You disgust me. I didn't see you this way, but now you just showed me the most unattractive part of you, your whole person. All of what you are saying is that you are a girl that thinks guy's feelings are trash, and you only want sex and money. Well, good luck for breaking Marco's heart. He was my good friend, he backstabbed me, so I hope he'll get heart broken because of you. I hope every guys you will meet will know you are just a girl that wants to be desired and nothing else."

Vicky is beyond dumbstruck, not saying any words behind her phone. I hang off gently, now looking trough our Snapchat to see what I sent to Vicky yesterday, because what she told me made me so embarrassed. Perhaps it wasn't true.

Indeed, I sent genuinely messed up messages begging her to come back, I effectively texted her that I was sad she wasn't there so I couldn't fuck her like she wanted, I texted her to stab my heart with a knife because of what she did, and I sent hideous voicemails for me crying, begging her to come back. I'm done...