⟣𝗖hapter 165-166

Magsimula sa umpisa

Let alone more than 130 million, even more than 100 billion can be easily obtained.

"En." Jiang Chenxi replied lightly.

Mu Yan breathed a sigh of relief instantly.

Fortunately, he didn't buy it, otherwise he really didn't know what to do.

Jiang Chenxi looked at the cute look of Mu Yan who was relieved, he who always disdained lying, actually felt that it was okay to say a little trick once in a while.

After visiting the clothing store, Jiang Chenxi took Mu Yan to other places to continue shopping.

This is indeed the largest commercial street in Central Star. Apart from the snack bar, there are a variety of other shops, which can be said to be everything. As long as you want to buy, there is nothing you can't buy here.

Mu Yan watched the crowd pass by, and all kinds of shops were very lively inside and outside the doors. This was a very interesting experience for Mu Yan who came to the metropolis for the first time.

"Ah Chen, there really isn't a snack bar here. If there is a snack bar, everyone can go in and have something to eat when they are tired from shopping." Mu Yan said excitedly.

He must bring food to this world, so that people in this world can experience the charm of food. It is a pity that people can't eat such delicious food.

"That Mumu will open the snack bar here at that time, everyone will definitely like it very much." Jiang Chenxi said with a smile.

In fact, if he could, he didn't want Mu Mu to work so hard. With the financial resources and power of their Jiang family, even if Mu Yan was just a rice bug who didn't do anything, he could still afford it.

But he also knows that Mumu has his own dreams and goals, as long as it is what Mumu wants to do, he will fully support it.

"Well, I will definitely work hard to open the store here." Mu Yan clenched his fists and said with a firm face, his appearance was as cute as he wanted.

If it wasn't for the outside, there would be a lot of people, Jiang Chenxi might not be able to help pulling people over and kissing them.

Jiang Chenxi found that since he got acquainted with Mu Yan, he became less and less like himself, but he was happy with it.

After shopping in the commercial street for half a day, Mu Yan was a little tired, so Jiang Chenxi took him back. Anyway, there will be plenty of time in the future, so they can come and continue shopping at any time.

"Ah Chen, your place is really prosperous. You sell so many beautiful things. It is much more prosperous than Taohua Village, but Taohua Village is also good. The houses are not as high or as many as here, but it is very comfortable to live in. , the villagers in Taohua Village are also very nice.” Mu Yan chattered about Taohua Village along the way, Jiang Chenxi just listened quietly, his eyes revealed gentle doting, but deep down there was a small storm.

He will definitely retrieve that memory, he can see that Peach Blossom Village has a special meaning to Mu Yan, and Mu Mu must have some secrets, but he forgot.

Mumu has never concealed the existence of the system from himself, which means that Mumu has confessed to himself before, but he doesn't remember it. This kind of feeling is very bad. No matter what, he must find the lost memory as soon as possible .