Prologue - 'Introduction'

Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex.

Fazbear Entertainment's most ambitious project yet, and one that pleased the children.

An entertainment complex that one could say was the best thing Fazbear Entertainment ever made. "At three stories tall, it's the flashiest, raddest, rockingest, safest pizzeria the universe has ever seen," says the promotional material, and what crazy person would disagree with that?

Just like all of Fazbear Entertainment's other projects, it's a place where kids can eat junk food and play all sorts of games...

...however...

...There is one thing that makes the Pizzaplex stand out among all of Fazbear Entertainment's other projects.

What is this thing, you may be wondering?

Well... When Fazbear Entertainment initially announced Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex, many parents wanted them to include an area where little kids could have just as much fun as their older siblings or cousins.

And Fazbear Entertainment heard these requests, and so upon the grand opening of Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex, thousands of little kids were surprised with the introduction of a playground/daycare area within it.

What was this area exactly and what was its name?

Well... it was a bright and colorful area, with depictions of grassy hills along with flowers. The area seemed to have two phases: a day phase and a night phase. During the day phase, the room was brightly lit and resembled a cheerful, "sunshine and rainbows" setting, with blue skies, clouds, and a sun. During the night phase, the room was dark, being lit only by neon star lights lining the wall with a crescent moon glowing in the background.

Inside of it, there were play structures, toys, arts and crafts tables, and even a little quiet corner where kids could calm down when playtime got rough or too overwhelming.

Every day not counting weekends, kids would be dropped off here and be watched over by an animatronic, who will be talked about in a moment.

It wasn't like most daycares, because it was larger-than-life to the little kids and it had a built in playground, like, literally a built in playground. Not a tiny one made of rubber, no, an actual 11-foot playground made of titanium!

It is this area that makes Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex stand out amongst all of Fazbear Entertainment's projects.

It went by one name and one name only:

The Superstar Daycare.