Her sister was also sold out to nobles conspiring with the Eight Fingers, and the only reason she knew was the emblem while she hid somewhere in her home.

She almost wanted to cry about it....

*Bang!* *Bang!* *Bang!*

Yet the sound of metal being smacked on the jail's bars pulled her attention back to Ragna, who was still smiling as if this was nothing bad.

Now a thought appeared inside of Ninya, why was he so confident?

When asked this, he shrugged his shoulders.

"Ninya, believe me, you talked about a lost sister recently, right? How about this? We can possibly rescue her while we break out of this crappy situation!" He replied, with a reassuring smirk that led her to not believe him.

"And how will you do that? Do you have any plans?"

"Hmmm.... no. I don't have a plan."

"Y-You... just shut up and replace that smile of yours, then! I can't believe you were with me in the first place..."

With a loud tone that echoed thoughout the hallways, she immediately covered her mouth before some of the guards from far away notice.

"You know, I suggest just going by the flow and waiting for me to save you, before following me. Other than that, I don't have anything else to think about."

".... That's still not useful Lord Drasil."

Ragna clicked his tongue thrice, and sighed. Sometimes people can't just follow his commands without a certain admin command.....

Being left with no choice, he decided to "sleep" his way throughout the night, and soon enough, Ninya did the same whilst considering the possibility of his crazy plan succeeding, which is honestly low for her.

Another few banging sounds on her cell then came, waking her up from a dream she wouldn't really remember.

This time, a guard was there and he was carrying a small plate containing what seemed to be a cheap breakfast.

"It's time to wake up, girlie! You can't just doze off there while you wait for your customer!" The guard spoke, before kneeling down to push the plate into her room before almost leaving.

"Wait! Where is that orange haired man?" She asked, and the guard merely chuckled.

"He's being interrogated by our Six Arms as of now, that bastard of a mage really shouldn't have messed with our group's members!" Was the guard's reply, ending with a mocking laughter that immediately made Ninya feel uncomfortable.

'.... I hope he's okay....'

[ ~ Line • Break ~ ]

Meanwhile.....

In a dark room, several people were standing around. Among them were the Six Arms, Executives of the Eight Fingers and a few nobles who hid inside the main base of the Eight Fingers, who were reasonably angry about Ragna.

"Hmph, while we're waiting for that guy to be brought here, he's given us more trouble than we had expected...." the leader of the Six arms spoke, clenching his fists and gritting his teeth in anger.