Onion

Boo! Its almost halloween so this part will be halloween flavoured!;3

YIPEEE

Swear warning
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one:

Onion was alone in the backrooms, they didnt know where to go. It was dark an spooky They had their silly little outfit on (being grape for halloween⁉️)

There was pumpkins all over. It was difficult to walk with all the pumpkins. Onion would step on some

 Onion would step on some

"Oh.. ew."

They said when they stepped on one, looking at their shoe.

"How.. how did I even get here?? I was just with grape and them not to long ago."

Something growled, it startled onion, onion looked behind to see a smiler looking at them. They froze.. unsure of what to do, suddenly grape jumped out of the dark to push onion out of the way before something grabbed them, it was a close call.. to close..

Shocked they just froze for around 1 minute then They got up on their feet

"Phew.. could've lost you! I don't want that to happen dad."

Grape said softly, it made onion panic a bit unsure of what the fuck to do.

"You guys alright? I saw what happened."

Said gummy worm.

"Ah yea—"

"No"

Blurted out Luc, interrupting onion from the conversation

"They couldn't possibly be fine! They almost got killed!!"

Yelled Luc. It was clear that he got panicked from it, there was stepped on pumpkins everywhere

"We should stick together. I mean?? Its only halloween what's the worse than can happen..?"

Said grape. They all agreed to her because.. well because her dumbass led everyone to the backrooms so like?? What the fuck.

(Cough cough a few months go by and they're still trying to find a way out.)

"Grape.. how can you possibly be okay with just one arm??"

"I mean.. its not.. that bad!"

"Ugh yes it is, you keep denying everything.. what's up with that now?"

Grape and Luc were having a conversation while everyone evesdrop but bob was just roaming around

"Well! Uhh i dont know it's just okay??"

"No it is not!"

"I mean.. like you dont know what happened!!"

Everyone just stared at them fighting now. Bob tried to break up the fight but they just shoved poor bob out of the way

"What was that for?"

Lets go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AHGDYY