Next part.

Anyways NEW BACKGROUND CHARACTERS

RUH OEH!! TWO OF THEM ARE ALIVE IN THIS, this part will be taken back to when these people be in the backrooms so the others are exploring!

Tw: mentions of death, gore and blood!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one: when these people got into the backrooms they had no clue where they were in level 0. It looked a bit familiar to some.

"Where are we.."

Said Cindy.

"Who knows?? I was just walking on a sidewalk."

Said bob,

They were all confused on how they got there, it seemed meaningless to call out, it was already echoey and it seemed off,

"Well.. let's go exploring? I mean. We aren't going anywhere if we stand here right?"

Said gummy worm.

They all agreed, the level was hard for cotton candy because it was mixed with red fluid that leaked from the roof, when it touched her half of her melted.. just a few bits.

"Oh uhm.. cotton? Or whatever your name is. Erm.. your 'melting' a bit there, I don't think you'll make it with us."

Bob looked with concern. Cotton candy was shocked because of this, not even 6 minutes in and she's getting booted out⁉️ (Augh I need ideas..)

Suddenly they heard a screech. It was awful to hear, they started running and looking at arrows to see. The thing was getting closer and closer to some of them, it took Cindy and star. (Star fruit erm) they were gone. The rest of them found a staircase..? It was separated to 3 rooms. The dark stairs, a bathroom and a living room.. cotton candy went to the living room because it seemed safe.. but instead there was a trap, it went down on her, the sharp points stabbed her everywhere. It was a horrible sight, but they tried their best to brush it off. They all went to a stairs to walk up to a.. hotel..

The rooms were infinite

The rooms were infinite.. or as that what it seemed like to be.

Fire was to bright and it separated fire from the rest.

She was walking and walking until she found a room. It looked to seem as it was full of pools and water slides.. she tried going back but it was to late..

[She a goner!! Anyways going with the rest of the people, gummy worm and bob]

They were walking which seemed like hours. It started to get fuzzy.. and.. warm..?

Level.. 21.. somehow they arrived at numbered doors leading to many different backrooms levels..

Gummy worm opened a door and they got sucked in and it slammed shut. (LEVEL RUN!)

Bob shouted on this sudden issue, he tried opening the door but it was closed shut, he tried his best to open it but there was no luck he had to find another way to find gummy worm. He opened the door beside the room which sucked him in. (Level 6 aka LIGHTS OUT.)

There was a backpack near bob, someone left it there

There was a backpack near bob, someone left it there.. bob opened the backpack, he saw almond water and other consumables.. he was saved for.. now. There was a flashlight that he can use.  So he started exploring.

Level RUN (gummy worm perspective):

It was a long dark hallway, he looked behind and saw multiple of identities

It was a long dark hallway, he looked behind and saw multiple of identities.. it was filled and the exit was 10 km away.. there was doors but it seemed like it couldn't open.. it was beeping red and black and there was an alarm that was set off

Gummy worm was panicked, running from the creatures. (The smilers ect)

He was running and running, it seemed like it was infinitely long.. his legs started to hurt from running a lot. He saw a door but suddenly  there was a burst of creatures. He ran and ran until he opened the door, he tried closing it and got scratched and bruised from the creatures trying to get him.

Once he got the door closed he looked behind and he was panting hard.

"Oh my.."

He said to himself, it was a difficult thing..

He looked around and saw a grape wondering around.

"Hey.. HEY!! Wait!! Wait for me!!"

Gummy worm yelled out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Auauau credit to my dad for doing the gummy worm design🙏 I was rushing hard and my head wasn't working right, thank you so much for reading this though!! I will post the next chapter as soon as I can.

Anygays!! Please tell me how this chapter went:) I'm so proud of this.