I chuckled over the fact that he thought that getting a girl was such a difficult challenge.

If I wanted to have a threesome, that would be easy but I had high standards in girls

and Stephanie just fell into the category.
Rule number one to bagging a baddie, don't act like a simp.

Worship her body, yes but don't feed her silly ego.

With that in mind, I strode past her with a confident swagger as I felt her eyes on me, and my signature smirk came to display on my face.

Heading upstairs to the room that I had reserved for my "business" meeting, I heard a knock at the door a few minutes later.

It had to be her- I could smell her sweet scent of vanilla that she had been wearing all night.

I opened the door, and there she was, standing with a sly grin. "Hey, wildcard."

"Looking for someone?" I asked, intentionally acting oblivious.

"Yeah, and he's staring back at me." she replied, her voice low and seductive.

"Can I come in or there's someone else in the room that you would rather be with?" she inquired, peeking into the room.

Without a word, I paved way for her to enter and locked the door from behind. The room was dead silent, save for the pounding of our heartbeats.

She crossed her legs, showing her thighs and gulped down my saliva before averting my gaze to gain my composure.

"Music?"

I quickly connected to the MP3 and granted an offer of being in charge of the playlist.

"Trap or R&B?"

"Trap, please."

Seems like someone has been around too many players lately.

I put on one of my favorite trap songs, and the bass started thumping through the room. The beat was infectious, and we both started swaying to the rhythm.

When she finally came to the realization that I wasn't moving according to the plot in

her head, she held my gaze, daring me to make the first move.

But I was going to make her work for it. I wanted to see how much she really wanted it.

"Do we really have to play this game?" "What game?"

She rolled her eyes and slowly stood up, "You know damn well what I am talking about."

"Trust me, baby girl."

"I don't have a clue."

Game on...

She arched her back in the perfect position that made my pants tighten, "You and I know how much you want me,"

"So, why kill the vibe?"

She got on top of me in a straddling position and I found my hands snaking around her waist, "It's a party."

"Some people are here to catch cruise while others are here for some nasty business." she whispered into my ears, almost making me cringe.

Since I got into the country, I hadn't even thought of getting down with any girl but Steph was making it hard for me.

Not like I wanted her though.

If there was anybody I yearned for, it would be...
Well, let's not get into that right now.

"You want a one time thing with me?" I pushed her further.

She bit her lips and her eyes fell on mine, "Yeah, unless you want to make us exclusive to the public."

Not so fast, missy.

I wouldn't want a girl that would be running after every hot guy that her eyes catches.

The words were out of my mouth before I could stop them, and I immediately regretted them.

Her eyes narrowed, and her mouth twisted into a frown. "What's that supposed to mean?" she asked, a defensive edge to her voice.

I scrambled for the right words, desperate to take back what I'd said. "I didn't mean it like that," I said, my heart pounding in my chest. "I just meant that I don't want to rush into anything."

"I'm not the kind of girl who runs after every hot guy," she said, her voice low and cold.

"I'm not even here for a long time but a good time."

The pain in her voice almost made me laugh but I had to hold it back in.

If she was hoping for an apology, then she would wait longer than the second coming of Jesus Christ.

"Listen, I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings." she didn't let me finish before cutting me short.

Wrapping her hands around my neck, she said. "I don't care about that,"

"The only thing I care about is whether or not, you're going to make wreck his bed tonight..."

"And make my legs ache to the point where I can't walk."

She was mad intentional about the things she wanted, I had to give it to her for that one.

"I'll try not to be loud." she whispered with a wink before grabbing my lips.

Fuck.

This was going to be a long night.

Heyyyy👋🥺, babies 💕. I'm sorry for the hiatus but I'm here to stay. You asked for Harold's pov and I delivered 😏🤭.

Please, share your thoughts about Stephanie''s personality and Harold's as well.

Don't forget to like, comment and share while I'll be waiting for you in the next chapter.

Bye for now, baby girls 👋❤️.