They attempted to bite the cables to get the four of you to fall off, Tessa screaming in response to the sudden movements.

"Tessa, Wait! I'm coming for you! Tessa, oh!" Cade shouted.

You kept your balance, but the other three didn't.

You spotted BumbleBee with his mask over his head, shooting at the enemies and killing them, the cables becoming more and more unstable.

"Bee!" You yelled to alert him.

"Oh, my god!" Tessa exclaimed.

"I'm coming!" Cade told her. "Hold on!"

BumbleBee kept it going  before all the cables broke off, him immediately jumping off and grabbing the cables as Tessa, Cade and Shane yelled.

Bee swung down and grabbed Tessa, Shane, Cade and you, holding the four of you to his body before slamming into the glass as it shattered.

He held himself after a couple moments of falling looking down at the four of you in his servos.

"You're the best, Bee! You're the best!" Cade said as Bee's mask fell, revealing his actual face.

"I gotta agree on that one." You told him, patting the side of Bee's head, his head leaning into it but quickly straightening out.

"You damn right! And don't ever forget it." BumbleBee said, nodding as he examined the four of you a little.

"You see that? Look at me! We're off the ship, right?" Cade exclaimed, holding Shane's face.

"BumbleBee! BumbleBee! Friendly!" Crosshairs yelled. "Enemy ships are coming in hot. Get on! Get on!"

He was on top of what seemed to be small spacecraft. Fun.

Bee lowered his arm, letting Tessa step off and  to the ship first.

"Oh!" Tessa said as she got on.

BumbleBee then did the same with you, Cade and Shane in his arms, stepping a little closer to Crosshairs as the mech looked forward.

"Hold your knickers, I'm punching it!" Crosshairs informed you all.

He did just that as enemy ships began to follow at the same high speeds, Bee's mask going up once again.

"They got three ships on it!" Cade yelled.

"I'm giving it the juice!" Crosshairs shouted, accelerating.

Bumblebee looked back, his arm switching into a blaster to help him out a little as he stepped a little to the left.

"Come on, Bee, take them out!" Crosshairs said.

Immediately, Bee's weapon latched onto a nearby boat that was idle, before dragging it up to hit one of the ships, one falling behind.

"Good move, Bee!" Cade said.

"This one's for you, A-holes!" Crosshairs grinned, firing two missiles which hit either side of a moving bridge, falling on top of one ship.

He pulled up, beginning to circle around different buildings with three ships following directly behind him.

"If you're gonna do something, you better do it!" Shane shouted in a panicked tone.

"Come on!" Cade yelled.

Crosshairs rolled his optics before climbing back.

"I'm sick of this crap. You fly. I shoot." Crosshairs said, dragging BumbleBee back to be the driver of the ship as Crosshairs settled himself.

"Hey, you better let me fire this big ass gun and make this ship go faster!" Cade said, turning his head back.

"Woah, woah, woah!" Shane said, ducking as the ship accelerated by quite a lot.

"Listen up! Crash course. Tracer guns." Crosshairs said, before pointing to the gun Cade was manning. "Punch forward to fire, slide back to reload."

"What?" Cade asked.

"Punch, Hold, slide, repeat. Punch, hold, slide, repeat." Crosshairs explained.

"Explain it for a middle-aged man, Crosshairs." You said, gesturing to Cade as you rolled your eyes, Crosshairs nudging you in annoyance.

"Wait. What're you talking about?" Cade asked.

"I don't know what he means." Shane said.

"Good luck." Crosshairs grinned.

"Where are you going?!" Cade yelled.

"To lay some hate." Crosshairs stated, goggles over his optics.

He jumped forward and pulled out both his guns before a parachute triggered, firing at the ships as he grinned.

Paratroopers.

He managed to fire at the ships perfectly, laughing a little.

"Say it!" Cade yelled to Shane.

"Punch, Hold, slide, repeat." Shane said, Cade saying the same thing.

They repeated this another time before the both of them did what they were asked to, beginning to fire as Bee continued driving.

Some ships were destroyed, mainly by exploding.

"Yeah, I got one! Whoo!" Shane celebrated.

"These alien guns kick ass!" Cade yelled.

The two continued firing as you watched, head turning to bee every few seconds.

"Bee, you gotta move! Duck!" Cade shouted.

All four of you ducked before looking back up.

"Bee, fire the gun!" Cade exclaimed.

The ships were now exploding under the roads, Bee still gunning it to lose the ships a little.

"Uh-oh!" Bee said through his radio voice box.

He pulled up and out, the ships falling on the ground and on cars.